Air Zoom Flight 95 Already out!!

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Hey Duke4005!! You have a first post too!! Don't think that because is my first post here I'm on fake shoes. I don't know why you think shoes can't be out in other place than the States or earlier than the Nike Mass Release date. Remember Mike Bibby wearing foamposites years before re-release?? Shoes are manufacturated in Asia, not in the States.

Also, please check the thread with pics of the retro release and you will notice how bulky the toe box is in the retros.
Not bagging on this being your first post, just the fact your first post is to sell something, probably your own shoes you bought from a variantshop. Sorry to offend you with my opinion, but the shoes and the whole set-up feels FAKE!!! I realize they are made in Taiwan, where this seller is based. Theseller happens to have two pairs on ebay that you just "noticed", and you thought you would let us in on it on your FIRST POST. And Bibby wore theFoams in the 1997 NCAA title game against Kentucky-they were released the same year, and bombed. Yeah, I remember. And no, the toe box doesn't look thesame to me. Yours has a bubble to it, the Nike has a flatter, wider, more squared-off look. I admit, I am no fake expert, and I know the seller has 100%, butat first glance they screamed fake.

Why do people come in retro shoe posts crying saying they didnt like them back then and dont now ,If u dont like them dont come in the post this is for peoplewho want infomation and are excited about this release if everybody did this niketalk would be useless

Again if u have no love to offer this retro dont post about how much u aint feelin it some of us have waited 13 years for these to drop again its not a brandnew design that needs putting down if u dont likem dont buyem more for us but we dont need to hear about it.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

copped when spotted
Pretty much
pimp.gif

someone asked why they didnt make a size 11.5? if they have only been released in asia so far, they rarely sell shoes larger then 10.5-11 to begin with so....

Only copped if heavily discounted, and I'm talking $60 - $90 price range.

I've learned my lesson.

These aren't as loved like the CB34's or the Orlando Penny's.

Also, I didn't have these back in the days so I don't really have a passion to get these like that, but I would like one to just have.

k3njaminz wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just saw these at my local Champs. Beautiful in person. MSRP is 120.

Probably the zoom 96s

yeah definitely the 96s..But I must admit that after the fairly unexpected early release of those, I was prepared to drive to Champs tomorrow morning

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

zeke -- The midsole is a *slightly* thinner density...but otherwise they're pretty much dead on.

MOTHER #%*+ if they make these ultra limited though. I need a ton.
i think i read in an interview that these are your grails? and you're gonna cop like 10 pairs or something? i need a pair of em as well, if anyonewants to hook up a pair lemme know!
happy.gif

are the two other confirmed colors white/ midnight navy/varsity red, and obsidian/white/ orange blaze both OG colors? the black & orange combo isn'tbrining up any memories.

Back
Top Bottom