Air Zoom Flight 95 Already out!!

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

are the two other confirmed colors white/ midnight navy/varsity red, and obsidian/white/ orange blaze both OG colors? the black & orange combo isn't brining up any memories.
Pretty sure that the obsidian/orange colorway isn't one of the OGs.

However, the white/navy/red colorway...

happy.gif

A good shoe but overhyped. The originals weren't highly liked. The carbon fiber pods made them unique but dont expect them to be well received.

went to champs today, management said they will be in around next tuesday. it was a slow day so a salesman took my number and size down in his cell phone.comission aint no joke.

yeah these are nice I just hope they come out with some more in the black/white colorway all I've seen are the black/yellow and the white/navy one ofgreatest retros of the 90s

when u go to champs or FL, do you ask for Zoom Flight 95, or whatever they have on the box, i think it doesn't say ZF95, it says something like Zoom FlightPremium or something. so what do you ask?

someone asked why they didnt make a size 11.5? if they have only been released in asia so far, they rarely sell shoes larger then 10.5-11 to begin with so....
There will be 11.5 in the states...

Champs DOES NOT HAVE THESE...and CHAMPS will not get these next Tuesday (and no other US retailers for that matter)...

Champs WILL get them around 2/15, just like all other retailers...

JM

Back
Top Bottom