Air Zoom Flight Five (Jason Kidd) Retro?

1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 06/18/2008
ohwell.gif

finally got my black/royals. i dont want them butchered if they're retroed, but if they retro them right id be more than happy to have a ds pair.

Wow this %**% is rediculous. And I can't go to shoetrends either since they're sold out of my size. Guess I'll have to just wait and get mine fromeastbay in october

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Wow this %**% is rediculous. And I can't go to shoetrends either since they're sold out of my size. Guess I'll have to just wait and get mine from eastbay in october
LOL...might be a Christmas present to yourself...shoetrends for me it is...thanks eastbay

Originally Posted by Sribb43

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Wow this %**% is rediculous. And I can't go to shoetrends either since they're sold out of my size. Guess I'll have to just wait and get mine from eastbay in october
LOL...might be a Christmas present to yourself...shoetrends for me it is...thanks eastbay

laugh.gif
Word. You guys have fun ordering your pair

i got me a pair a couple days ago with my friend who got a pair of dunk sbs from shoetrends of course.. shoetrends is the plug!

Originally Posted by daDragon834

called eastbay today said they got their shipment on monday so they should ship tomarrow

bout time for eastbay, i just couldnt wait any longer and had to cancel my order....my shoetrends order is supposed to arrive tomorrow

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Saw them in person today, very very true to OG
I'm not worried about these, but I've said the black ones prior to the OG colorway are crap. How about these white ones?

Any more attestment towards the quality?

these are just sitting on shelves at all the stores around me these will definitely hit sales racks

Back
Top Bottom