Air Zoom Gp

Have these been confirmed yet? Or is the October release date i've read about just speculation?

OCTOBER RELEASE??

U read what where??? dont toy with me! haha jk

i havent heard anything but i anytime i do or the topic comes up here, we end up getting nothin :frown:

Last edited:
dang never saw those PE's of the zoom gp's for payton those are nice..Were any other pairs made ? and yeah the zoom believe i use to think they were fake zoom gps when i was little lol

He only had those two on court. The white sample PE didn't have the ratchet cover and had some other differences. I own the white PE and white sample PE. My friend has the black PE.

In regards to the Air Believe, GP wore the black pair in a game once.

OCTOBER RELEASE??
U read what where??? dont toy with me! haha jk
i havent heard anything but i anytime i do or the topic comes up here, we end up getting nothin
frown.gif
My bad...I just remember the old thread of this before niketalk remodeled and I specifically remember someone saying it's more than likely October...but no confirmed dates which is why I was asking. 

this is bannable. plus these would not make it to outlets in this day and age..
they wont sit because the initial release will guaranteed be a QS and will sell out regardless, then a year later a GR will come out.

classicsrevistednikezoo.jpg

[/quote]

These and the Zoom Flight 98's are overdue in my book, but I can see Nike retroing the Zoom Flight 98's before any other Payton sig.

I would love to see these re-release. Still got some DS navy/white ones(my personal favorites) and I could use another black/neon pair.

GP has my favorite sig line next to Jordan, I would love to see them all re-released.

GP2 are so hot, I really want to see this shoe in more colorways.

Old NP pic of the GP2:
zoomgp2.gif
 I love these GPII's. Had the White ones and killed them playing ball outdoors with them. That Monkey Paw. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom