Air Zoom Gp

Joined Mar 1, 2005
been praying since the day i joined NT... and still praying

i used to buy the nike zoom believe, ( the strap ones) when i ran out of zoom gps

Joined Apr 21, 2009
dang never saw those PE's of the zoom gp's for payton those are nice..Were any other pairs made ? and yeah the zoom believe i use to think they were fake zoom gps when i was little lol

Joined Dec 9, 2004
I had those GP IIs in the navy colorway, first shoes I ever had that were nubuck and i got them at the nike outlet for like 40 bucks

Joined Mar 1, 2005
knowing Nike, they would combine all the payton kicks into 1 shoe or combine this thing into another retro, a la sharkley

side note, i do like the sharkley, but i love the Ndestrukts

Joined May 5, 2011
I remember seeing this colorway and loving it. XIIs are my favorite Jordans and these were reminiscent of them...

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
Joined Nov 15, 2008
Don't really see these selling that well if they do released and i think nike knows that, would rather see the gloves brought back instead.

Joined Oct 23, 2008
^^ 
 If only they release the red leather ones! Im currently on a mission for a pair. 

Joined Mar 1, 2005
Gloves definitely need a retro, thats without a doubt. i know we all thought Nike would bring them back when he won with the Heat

i wanted these too

But i think they had a 200$ pricetag cuz they were limited, i had the all white with the not too shiney silver

would love to see these colorways

Joined Apr 1, 2008
I would love to see these re-release. Still got some DS navy/white ones(my personal favorites) and I could use another black/neon pair.

GP has my favorite sig line next to Jordan, I would love to see them all re-released.

GP2 are so hot, I really want to see this shoe in more colorways.

Old NP pic of the GP2:

Joined Mar 1, 2005
im hoping they still release even with the lackluster sales of the air go lwp

but u see how we all wanted pennys shoes released and we ended up getting 1/2cents and now the zoom rookie.

Joined Aug 14, 2006
I remember having these back in the days, but they weren't the most comfortable shoes to wear because of the locking straps. Even so, wouldn't mind having a pair now....if any payton shoes gets retroed, it should definitely be the gloves (esp the black pair), favorite basketball shoe of all time, straight

Joined Apr 21, 2009
i have the navy blue suede and the white and black pairs size 9.5 not DS so I wear them :tongue:..looking for those other 2 colorways up on top there..passed up on the black white and orange pair on the other sneaker site and I regret it.

Joined Jul 22, 2012
I signed up on niketalk just to keep up on the news about these. I'm a retired sneakerhead but I will unretire just to buy these

Top Bottom