AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually they Bred 1s did quite well back in the day and from what i can tell from older cats in the Chicago area (im 28 so Im talking people in their mid-late 30s and beyond) were probably tied for the most bought colorway.. and this colorway IMO came out perfect. if they made it like the Cav 4s i would hate them but these are fresh. all they did was take the Bred 1s and made the black into blue and the red into orange. this colorway is as flashy as the Chicago and Breds and i really could have seen them as a NY exclusive, especially with the Mets winning the World Series in 1986.

Alright you've convinced me.+1 rep.

582583_10151229629988714_1507953787_n.jpg
nike air on da tongue...mmmm...thats sweet

Can't wait to get these. No one would understand. I love them.

Last edited:
Please don't make these super limited Jordan Brand. You pump out nasty 1s every week but limit the ones that people actually want :smh:

Please don't make these super limited Jordan Brand. You pump out nasty 1s every week but limit the ones that people actually want :smh:

I don't think jb will ever limit a 1. The banneds weren't even that limited. I think these will be an easy cop :smile: *fingers crossed

I don't think jb will ever limit a 1. The banneds weren't even that limited. I think these will be an easy cop :smile: *fingers crossed

Easy is so realtive...

I can guarantee the BEASTS will be out.

How many years has it been since these released?

A whole different group of so-called "sneakerheads".

Not to kill your dreams, but yeah.

Easy is so realtive...

No you're good, but when was the last time you saw a bunch of beast feinin for some 1s? And with the bred 13s taking a lot of attention I think these will be a an easier cop than most of the other retros.

And these haven't released in 11 years, 12 by rd.

But this is just my theory

Easy is so realtive...

No you're good, but when was the last time you saw a bunch of beast feinin for some 1s? And with the bred 13s taking a lot of attention I think these will be a an easier cop than most of the other retros.

And these haven't released in 11 years, 12 by rd.

But this is just my theory
AJKO release

AJKO release

Because of one thing; quickstrike.

Look at the other 1s that released this year: The Vegas didn't sell out, the DC's didn't sell out. The only sell outs I saw were the banneds, AJKO breds/black toes, and the Olympic 1s.

Banneds because They were somewhat limited. AJKO was quickstrike, put Olympic in front of any Jordan and it will sell out. Did the Barcelona ko sell out quick I can't remember?

But as far as I see the 1 isn't much to the hype unless it has a limited tag on it.

banned 1s are going for 700 average on eBay. That makes them a lot more limited than you think. Pretty much every shoe that gets to that price on eBay had less than 80,000 worldwide pairs. I have never even seen the Banneds on someone's feet.

I know that is baseless logic but it is something I have noticed

Last edited:
banned 1s are going for 700 average on eBay. That makes them a lot more limited than you think. Pretty much every shoe that gets to that price on eBay had less than 80,000 worldwide pairs. I have never even seen the Banneds on someone's feet.
I know that is baseless logic but it is something I have noticed

I just googled it to be sure and it's a lot more limited than I ever thought. Only 9,000 pairs made. 160 pairs per Nike outlet though is what it said, so if it was only available in Nike outlets and there were 160 pairs per outlet I think it was a smooth cop for anyone who went.

I just googled it to be sure and it's a lot more limited than I ever thought. Only 9,000 pairs made. 160 pairs per Nike outlet though is what it said, so if it was only available in Nike outlets and there were 160 pairs per outlet I think it was a smooth cop for anyone who went.
And at the time of the release I will not be by a Nike Outlet :smh:
I can only grab these as a GR or QS. I have never had any luck grabbing a HS or Tier 0 kicks

Yeah, hope so. I can't imagine nike making these that limited. I see them doing the usual Fire Red/Jordan 7 quantity drop.

Im sure they are coming in the varsity red IV quantity BUT JB and the all the shops are going to advertise them af....so there will be a lot of hype around them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom