AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
these will NOT be 160. Cmon fellas...we know JB is bad but there not that bad...my guess is its going to be 125.00 or 130. Nothing more unless it comes with some special box and extras, which I highly doubt it will. 

Originally Posted by spenna316

these will NOT be 160. Cmon fellas...we know JB is bad but there not that bad...my guess is its going to be 125.00 or 130. Nothing more unless it comes with some special box and extras, which I highly doubt it will. 

If the AJKO's are dropping at 125, keeping in mind that is a CANVAS shoe, I am willing to bet that these will be 150 or higher, simply off the "leather" that will be on them. If these are some SB collabo, even if it is just incorporating some tech, even more so... Forget the extra's... we were waiting for cement iv's 13 years and got a hang tag....

SO MUCH FALSE INFO in this thread recently...

They will NOT be "SB" labeled...and, they will NOT be $160

JM

Might double up if these are done right. They'll be in the daily rotation.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

JM

I would'nt be so sure about them not being "Sb" labeled. Multiple sneaker sites have reported of a future nike sb and jordan collaboration. Rumor is it will be the Royal Blue/ Black Jordan 1s. Pictures have also surfaced of the 1s with the "Sb" tag as well. The link below contains a teaser of the royal blue 1s with the "Sb" tag. As for the $160 price tag, lets hope not...

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/144.jpeg

Originally Posted by Mzee24

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

JM

I would'nt be so sure about them not being "Sb" labeled. Multiple sneaker sites have reported of a future nike sb and jordan collaboration. Rumor is it will be the Royal Blue/ Black Jordan 1s. Pictures have also surfaced of the 1s with the "Sb" tag as well. The link below contains a teaser of the royal blue 1s with the "Sb" tag. As for the $160 price tag, lets hope not...

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/144.jpeg

If JM says they won't be sb labeled or 160 then that's what it is.

never bought a pair of air jordan 1s, probably wont ever unless they retro these
image30-570x411.jpg

no quality means no interest for cop at retail and from what ive learned recenetly, i shouldn't expect much.
but who knows times change eventually

i highly doubt a 160 tag especially for SB, they will probably be the 125 that most of the decent Jordan 1s are now days, either way if the quality is decent im copping for sure, i love the OG colorways of the 1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom