AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perhaps it is too much to ask for based on this image.  I really hope it changes, but I doubt it.  

You guys are bickering about whether a Black/Blue sneaker will sell out, while the real issue at hand is the 2 variations of the AJ I that they are looking to produce.

From the catalog picture it looks like the 'Established' model will get 'AJ' branding and the 'Since' model will get 'Nike' branding. Do you think they will keep doing this to all future models?

You guys are bickering about whether a Black/Blue sneaker will sell out, while the real issue at hand is the 2 variations of the AJ I that they are looking to produce.
From the catalog picture it looks like the 'Established' model will get 'AJ' branding and the 'Since' model will get 'Nike' branding. Do you think they will keep doing this to all future models?

I'd be surprised of they didn't.

I was actually shocked when they put the Nike tag on the banned 1s. I thought it was gone for sure the the "nu" retro 1s came out with no swoosh. And no Nike air on the tag or even the bottom

Everyone cares if it sits or not. We would all prefer it to sit. But to people saying it will sit :smh:
As bad as I would like to walk into a store and cop multiple pairs, that will not happen. If it is anything like the banneds I prolly won't even see a pair :'[

Go to a more rural area for your releases next time. Less hype, easier cops, easy connects. Just call a shoe store somewhere and make sure they have the shoe first.

Still no tagged photos. So why are you still speaking?
Anyway, I don't believe you can determine my age and color from recent niketalk posts. I'm black if you are truely concerned.
I can post tagged pics of all my shoes, but you are the one sending random pics claiming superiority and yet you have a picture of someone else's shoes in your Avy as well.
The game is "F'ed" up for many reasons, but I don't believe It's due to 21 year old white men playing video games.l,
Lame? Get your 30 post a** out of here then.
laugh.gif
I'm 25 and white and play video games, its my fault. Haha sorry guys. I'd really really like to see some tagged photos of those black toes though....

I wouldnt say the Black Royals isnt an established sneaker. People hav been begging for a reretro for years.

I'm 25 and white and play video games, its my fault. Haha sorry guys. I'd really really like to see some tagged photos of those black toes though....
You should be ashamed.

Last edited:
Terrible troll :smh:

First you say the 1's are trash, then you show pic of a pair that are supposibly yours. Log off and dont come back.

We are bickering about black/blue sneakers because this is the jordan 1s black/blue thread.

Def not. JB is gonna continue to use the jumpman, prolly switch to Nike Air every few handful of years.

The Royal 1's is the 1 Jordon to be retroed correctly when they re-released. No jumpman, no material change, just original.

Def not. JB is gonna continue to use the jumpman, prolly switch to Nike Air every few handful of years.
The Royal 1's is the 1 Jordon to be retroed correctly when they re-released. No jumpman, no material change, just original.

What bothers me is that they put the Nike air tag on the Knicks version as well. Why on some random colorway like that, but not the white/reds. Doesn't make sense

What bothers me is that they put the Nike air tag on the Knicks version as well. Why on some random colorway like that, but not the white/reds. Doesn't make sense

I hear you. I think JB threw Nike Air on those because they'd be more likely to move. They'd sit on shelves if they had a Jumpman. They kept a jumpman on the Chicago 1's because they knew they'd sell out reguardless. Why didnt they just put Nike Air? Beats me. JB loves mind games.

There maybe hope. We have yet to see detail pics. Most likely there will be a jumpman, but if theres a clear heel I'd be happy.

I hear you. I think JB threw Nike Air on those because they'd be more likely to move. They'd sit on shelves if they had a Jumpman. They kept a jumpman on the Chicago 1's because they knew they'd sell out reguardless. Why didnt they just put Nike Air? Beats me. JB loves mind games.
There maybe hope. We have yet to see detail pics. Most likely there will be a jumpman, but if theres a clear heel I'd be happy.

I think they are testing the waters with a tiering system - similar to the AF1. Can't blame them, the AJ I is almost on par with the junk colourways and models (Low, Mid, Hi, Phat) dropping daily.

Let's see how long they run this 'Since' & 'Established' nonsense for though. .5, Nu'Retro, BIN, Jordan x AF1 are all history now...

Go to a more rural area for your releases next time. Less hype, easier cops, easy connects. Just call a shoe store somewhere and make sure they have the shoe first.
That is what i did. Rural areas are less of a mess, but supply still isnt enough to match demand. The real good that comes of it is how late you can wake up to grab a pair.

[quote name='gunna419]Who cares about s h i t t y west and G A Y Ocean? these suck! they will SIT PEROID! [/quote]

Who cares about s h i t t y gunna419 and g u n n a 4 1 9 ? these do not suck! they will not SIT PERIOD!

corrected. :tongue:

the employees at a local sneaker store told me about that.. i wasn't really sure myself so i wanted to ask around.

the employees at a local sneaker store told me about that.. i wasn't really sure myself so i wanted to ask around.

Shoe store employee's, managers etc., are the last people you should listen to when it comes to shoe release information, and limited numbers.

I highly doubt they would do that, given the nature of the sneaker culture nowadays, they don't want any blood in their hands when people keep killing for shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom