AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire red 5s guy was a good sign these won't have much hype, if any at all. These will be an easy cop

Doubt it. Even the bred KO's were hard to get. Most people consider the Royal I's to be one of the greatest OG I colorways of all time (top 3 in my opinion). They'll sell out instantly.

You new guys seriously dont know that much about JB if you think these wont sell out.

@ Jamazing QFT

Last edited:
Doubt it. Even the bred KO's were hard to get. Most people consider the Royal I's to be one of the greatest OG I colorways of all time (top 3 in my opinion). They'll sell out instantly.
Not to mention Kanye West and Frank Ocean have been rocking the **** outta these lately.
These are my second favorite, right behind the black toes. Wish I got the Banned 1s tho. Then I would have 2 of my three favorite colorways in a banned version

You new guys seriously dont know that much about JB if you think these wont sell out.
@ Jamazing QFT
Right? What type of foolishness..... like wtf? I don't even....... -_-

Last edited:
Who cares about s h i t t y west and G A Y Ocean? these suck! they will SIT PEROID!

That's pretty ignorant. 1.) why do you care about another mans sexuality? 2.) if you think they suck why did you click the thread and take time to read it 3.) why do you call west "s h I t t y" while you rock those "s h I t t y" yeezys?

Who cares about s h i t t y west and G A Y Ocean? these suck! they will SIT PEROID!
1343813064839.jpg

Last edited:
Never Like The Royal's I still have an OG Pair. This day and age these Royals will sit! You'll see

Pic Just Taken For You So called JB heads! lol at the guy talking about Yeezy's lol Would never wear or own a pair of BullS*** I'll leave that to @sunshineblotters

These are my favorite Jordan Is and one of the best blue-based Jordan's, period.

More than likely, I'll be copping.

WHO CARES if these sit or not? People who are truely a fan of this shoe would be happy if they sat to give them the opportunity to possibly double up on em. A shoe "sitting" only determines it's worth in this messed up resale market. Not what it's worth to the person who purchased it.

WHO CARES if these sit or not? People who are truely a fan of this shoe would be happy if they sat to give them the opportunity to possibly double up on em. A shoe "sitting" only determines it's worth in this messed up resale market. Not what it's worth to the person who purchased it.
Everyone cares if it sits or not. We would all prefer it to sit. But to people saying it will sit :smh:
As bad as I would like to walk into a store and cop multiple pairs, that will not happen. If it is anything like the banneds I prolly won't even see a pair :'[

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom