AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the weeks go past I think of these more and more! easy cop.. 2013 will be a crazy year from the jump, with Jordans alone!

Last edited:
598935_113841192100422_1928247341_n.jpg
4 pairs, easily. And I'll need info on the suit.
Don't know if someone already posted this but there will be no logo on the heel and nike air on the tounge. via Modern Notoriety 

same site that said the Colombia 11s release in December

yeah. But in most cases MN was correct. I think the Columbia 11 were indeed planned to release this year,
but JB might have thought they want to release a black based 11 retro first after the Concords are already
white based in 2011. I guess JB will re-retro the Columbia 11 in December 2013.

why does that nike air tag look weird as ****? :lol:

seriously you guys who never had a jordan 1 have NO CLUE what you are getting yourselves into. The Jordan 1 is PAINFUL to wear...

seriously you guys who never had a jordan 1 have NO CLUE what you are getting yourselves into. The Jordan 1 is PAINFUL to wear...

i wear my KOs all the time and they feel fine, as far as the leather ones i cant tell you either way but these will be had and they wont be more than $130

i wear my KOs all the time and they feel fine, as far as the leather ones i cant tell you either way but these will be had and they wont be more than $130

forreals? maybe they fixed it but the 2001 retros were the absolute worst painful shoe in the history of mankind. like playing barefoot on rocks

Last edited:
^well the KOs quality is very good and yes they arent anywhere close to the comfort of some 04 XIIs or the XXs but they arent bad at all, but i wouldnt wear them on a day to Universal Studios thats for sure, on those days its gottabe something good and comfy

It feels like you're walking on a sponge. :smh:

Last edited:
Just FTR, AJ1s prior to the 2001 retros do feel much better, like actual basketball shoes.

forreals? maybe they fixed it but the 2001 retros were the absolute worst painful shoe in the history of mankind. like playing barefoot on rocks

I'd like to add that the shoe is a foot sauna

I said this a few months back. I don't get why people are still guessing numbers. 8)

people dont listen man, they like to make stuff up in their own head that fires everyone else up. I hear the 1s with the nike air on the tounge are going to retail @ $200 :D

I said this a few months back. I don't get why people are still guessing numbers. 8)

people dont listen man, they like to make stuff up in their own head that fires everyone else up. I hear the 1s with the nike air on the tounge are going to retail @ $200 :D
:rolleyes Why would I listen to any of yall dudes?
$160 is probably exaggerated, but don't act like it couldn't happen.

im seriously done with jordan/nike after these release. $140 for the easiest and cheapest material on a shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom