AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-oh, the hype train conductor spotted in these again...
air-jordan-1-royal-kanye.jpg

Be afraid, be very afraid.
:lol:

I'm a Kanye fan but why the f*** is he wearing these so often now . As if the hype isn't there already :smh:

Last edited:
the nike air 3s rumored to drop same day..plus like they said the all star weekend shoes at the same time...

I'm a Kanye fan but why the f*** is he wearing these so often now . As if the hype isn't there already :smh:

....emmmmm...to create more of the hype maybe?remember?kanye works with nike...why the **** WOULDNT he wear those...flyknits werent making the numbers they needed kanye wears them 3 times they explode on sales numbers...lol.dude,kanye is THE #1 HYPE PRODUCER nike has.he drew a ****** shoe like yeezy and nike threw a limited tag on it.BANG!2000 dollar shoe...:smh: :smh: :smh:..makes perfect sense that he wears those damn royals so often.;p)

Last edited:
LMAO AT THESE EARLY 20S AND BELOW KIDS LAUGHING AND SAYING HYPE ABOUT YEEZY ROCKING THESE ROYALS.

YALL DAMB YOUNGINS ARE THE HYPE.

ITS NOT ONLY HIS FAULT BUT YALL DAMB HYPEBEASTS WHO HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF THE GOAT PLAYING BBALL

BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF YALL LAUGHIN AT KANYE BUT ARTIST LIKE HIM, PHARRELL, AND OTHER YOUNG BLACK RAPPERS IS WHY YALL GOT INTO THIS IN DA FIRST PLACE.

SMH DA HYPE TRAIN

^^^^ true

I didn't like the yeezy 1 but I loved the yeezy 2. Didn't get either though :frown:

Hopefully nobody cares, and they go to cop some red foams or lebrons in February.

And the J 2013 releases the same day, maybe people will stay home...

HypebeastHughes just living up to his name. Big ups to the guy in the Nike Air rebrand thread for coining that title for him.
tongue.gif

^ This just goes to show, you can't please everybody.

But its okay though, I learned a long time ago to not let words bother me.

:smokin

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Good on you! This is just the internets anyways. I was just joking with you too. I know a lot of people hated on you back on yuku, but I never really cared for you.. I was more or less neutral. Just being honest
laugh.gif

:smokin

Dat resistance :pimp:

STOP POSTING CELEBRITY PICS WITH THESE ON YOU FOOLS, AS IF THE HYPE ISNT BIG ENOUGH ALREADY

On average there are about 1000 users on NT at any given time. 1/2 members 1/2 guests. And only a fraction of them would see the pictures anyway. So it isn't really hyping anything up anymore than the sites they pull them from.

There are billions of people in the world, a few pictures to 1,000 people has %0.00001 effect on the hype.

Kanye is a d-bag. I'm passing just cuz he is wearing the Royals AND he's dating an zero talent waste of life in Kardashian. If anything that pic should decrease the hype. Seriously, who wants to be like Kanye? I wanna be I wanna be like Mike....

Kanye is a d-bag. I'm passing just cuz he is wearing the Royals AND he's dating an zero talent waste of life in Kardashian. If anything that pic should decrease the hype. Seriously, who wants to be like Kanye? I wanna be I wanna be like Mike....
To be a multimillionaire, with multiple talents, exclusive foreign whips, and be able to get any girl you want. Who could possibly want that?

Guess we have different philosophies. Just cuz you have money doesn't make me want to trade my position in life. Now if I could've been MJ, oh hell yeah. I mean if I won the lotto and the only stipulation was that I had to be a d-bag, I'd probably sign up.

Don't be like Kanye... Be better lol.... Passing because he's rocking kicks and you don't like him sounds stupid to me.... You must be passing on a lot of stuff then cause I'm sure he has just about every release.

Hold up, he said he's passing just because kanye is wearing them? I think that's "philosophy" taken too far, but hey that's one more pair for someone who wants them.

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom