AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Took the Sheikh L a lil while ago. Houston is trash for not having a Nike store ( outside of the weak *** factory stores/outlets). Still waiting on FLX app and about 5 other raffles also holding out hope I'll get a call from at least one of the shoe palaces where I entered the in store raffles. I've said it before and will say it now, it should not be this hard to get a pair of shoes!

Took the Sheikh L a lil while ago. Houston is trash for not having a Nike store ( outside of the weak *** factory stores/outlets). Still waiting on FLX app and about 5 other raffles also holding out hope I'll get a call from at least one of the shoe palaces where I entered the in store raffles. I've said it before and will say it now, it should not be this hard to get a pair of shoes!
this supposed to be a GR...I’ve entered 35 raffles plus another 20-30 other people filled out for me. I’ve had these marked as my must cop since October. Even with all the leg work and support, can’t help but feel that I will have 0 pairs when all is said and done. Nike refuses to take my money.

Rare Shiekh win! Now I got one to rock and the other one to stock 👍

Attachments

• C3E169DA-D96D-483B-8944-2C09B96FF3E3.jpeg
    C3E169DA-D96D-483B-8944-2C09B96FF3E3.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 421
I'm 0 for 100,000 on SNKRS pass. I literally clicked reserve the second it hit 4:45 EST and clicked reserve immediately and it just kept loading then said network error. It was physically impossible to be faster and I'm on a fast wifi

I'm 0 for 100,000 on SNKRS pass. I literally clicked reserve the second it hit 4:45 EST and clicked reserve immediately and it just kept loading then said network error. It was physically impossible to be faster and I'm on a fast wifi

Just face it, you’re a Decepticon. The Autobots always win. If it gives you any solace I’m going through the same and currently sitting on a nice collection of Ls.

Back
Top Bottom