AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

one of my brothers text me earlier asking if i still needed my sizs 12......had the damn nerve to reply to me with “$420 and theyre yours” smh damn shame where the sneaker culture has gone these days
Did he cop em at retail or resale he mightve paid $450 and givin u a discount:lol:

DB6D635D-00DC-48F3-8E4C-51FE2693970C.png

Wishful thinking. Most shoes tend to drop momentarily once people get them in hand and the desperate resellers start undercutting the market. I'm hoping for the best but it's looking like I'll have to drop a bag on these smh
So ur saying they will drop but ur still going to have to drop a bag lol I’m confused 😂. Which one is it ??

So ur saying they will drop but ur still going to have to drop a bag lol I’m confused 😂. Which one is it ??
You asked me why people think that and I responded by giving you context as to why people think these will do the same... I said I will have to drop the bag because I don't think they will come down this time. Not sure if your reading comprehension is terrible or if my post just wasn't clear. If my post was confusing then I apologise.

They will drop a little bit once pairs are in hand next week, but not much. Then they’ll rise all over again. But after taxes, fees & shipping you’ll wind up paying current prices anyway .

I see prices dipping a bit but that may not last long with tax season and another stimmy looming. Most are gonna have extra money and 400 may not seem bad

Mochas didn’t drop after release. They been $400+ ever since the day they came out. I’d put these above Mochas in hype.
I copped 2 pairs of mochas locally at around $310 each like a week after release. Its possible u just gota look around for desperate sellers just offer like $10 over payout.

Aren't these more limited than mochas? **** if they drop to the $300's I'm doubling up.
Im not sure if they are more limited i struck out retail same way on both lol. But either way price should dip a lil bit when pairs get in hand and just start offering around stockx payout locally. Im thinkin bout flippin my double up pair of mochas for these.

Debating if I should trade my extra DS pair of Obsidian 1s for these... Going to wait a couple weeks to see if the price starts dropping. Might just cash out if it goes down around $350-380 ish.

You plugged in, or work there fam? What’s the deal with them lately? 👀
I am not affilicated with Finishline in anyway. A cook group bombarded Finishline's Twitter to tell them it's irresponsible to have FCFS during a pandemic and because of the hype of the shoes. They eventually acquiesced.

Back
Top Bottom