AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

I am not affilicated with Finishline in anyway. A cook group bombarded Finishline's Twitter to tell them it's irresponsible to have FCFS during a pandemic and because of the hype of the shoes. They eventually acquiesced.

It’s come full circle now. From copping mainly in-person and people lining up, to copping online in the morning for years and wondering why the hell people were still camping out, to now it being nearly impossible to cop online and more interest in in-store pickups/raffles/FCFS.

Problem with that is obviously employees getting their pairs/selling to resellers. It’s ****ed up either way so it’s pick your poison until online retailers find a way to get rid of the bots, which seems unlikely

My wife hit on SNKRS for my size. Nike came in clutch with the fast shipping. Was fortunate to get a pair and it’s actually a pretty good pair. No glue stains
1615220779979.jpeg

perk of having a wife huh
As it pertains to securing a pair of Jordan 1s in today’s environment, yes. She hit on the Mocha 1s on SNKRS for me. I put in over 25 raffle entries and didn’t hit a single pair. Wouldn’t have had them without her getting them. Same as this release. Crazy times

I enjoyed this thread and the Jordan 1 thread over the weekend...always comedy on these kinds of releases :lol:

even though I went 0/12 on FLX for mens and 0/4 on FLX for GS...all with max head starts

FLX don't love me this year, I went 0/8 on Carmines as well w/ full head starts

last year I was selected for fire red IV's on three accounts with no head starts (same stores selected for Carmines)...one account was a virgin account

total was probably 0/25 cause I entered a few online

oh well

As it pertains to securing a pair of Jordan 1s in today’s environment, yes. She hit on the Mocha 1s on SNKRS for me. I put in over 25 raffle entries and didn’t hit a single pair. Wouldn’t have had them without her getting them. Same as this release. Crazy times
Haha my wife also hit on SNKRS for mocha

I enjoyed this thread and the Jordan 1 thread over the weekend...always comedy on these kinds of releases :lol:

even though I went 0/12 on FLX for mens and 0/4 on FLX for GS...all with max head starts

FLX don't love me this year, I went 0/8 on Carmines as well w/ full head starts

last year I was selected for fire red IV's on three accounts with no head starts (same stores selected for Carmines)...one account was a virgin account

total was probably 0/25 cause I entered a few online

oh well

Yall haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until they drop an OG colorway such as a metallic series that haven't been retroed.
My wife hit on SNKRS for my size. Nike came in clutch with the fast shipping. Was fortunate to get a pair and it’s actually a pretty good pair. No glue stains
1615220779979.jpeg

Nah you still got the typical bottom glue stains that everybody else pair.

If you live on east coast. Do you footwork everyday this week. You can possibly get lucky and grab a couple pairs. I'm expecting to cop a few myself. There will be late shipments coming any day this week
the closest stores to me (and only stores I would be able to get to throughout the work week) were not initially slated to get these according to the release calendar on FLX

I assume they won't get them at all

I wondered of the notifications saying there was a change to the reserves was due to them anticipating getting shipments late at some stores

crumps brother crumps brother

So yeah i am only referring to the stores that were on the list for reservations but ended up getting taken down. I expect each one of the stores that were taken down will get their shipments very soon. I know a couple footactions that are just sitting on pairs currently and just waiting on the word from the district manager. We had a line outside.the store today of at least 30 heads. It was dumb af. They ended up closing the store for the day. Apparently the word got out to too many people

All the employees in LA backdoored these.

Yesterday around closing they said they had a lot cause not many people picked up. This morning at opening they said everyone picked up last night.

Yesterday around closing they said they had a lot cause not many people picked up. This morning at opening they said everyone picked up last night.

What store(s)?

Yeah which store? I was at one this morning Inglewood and employee said all stores were told they can't sell extra/unclaimed pairs today.. whatever that means

Really wanted these and of course struck out. Idk what I’d do if I was a Jordan 1 or even overall sneaker fiend like some are and HAD to have them. On to the next 🤷🏼‍♂️.

If you live on east coast. Do you footwork everyday this week. You can possibly get lucky and grab a couple pairs. I'm expecting to cop a few myself. There will be late shipments coming any day this week
I’ll be heading to a few stores near me , lmk if you run into a 9.5

Been all over the city & called everywhere possible & just a waste of time. They’re all saying we don’t know if & when we’re getting them, or they’re flat out saying they aren’t getting them at this point, been at it since 10 am 🤦🏾‍♂️

Been all over the city & called everywhere possible & just a waste of time. They’re all saying we don’t know if & when we’re getting them, or they’re flat out saying they aren’t getting them at this point, been at it since 10 am 🤦🏾‍♂️
Most stores won’t tell you because it’s technically an LP issue.

Back
Top Bottom