AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Imma be ready alright.. ready to pass. If I don't get 1 at retail I might just move on. These should've been leather too.

Last edited:
I just want 1 pair at retail but I know it’s gonna be impossible. I rarely win raffles, I know I won’t get a W on SNKRS and I know most sites will crash aside from the foot sites that won’t let you ATC as usual

EA goin out...check your accounts

homie hit...

86F63D75-5FAA-40B6-B437-AB3EF508369A.jpeg

I just want 1 pair at retail but I know it’s gonna be impossible. I rarely win raffles, I know I won’t get a W on SNKRS and I know most sites will crash aside from the foot sites that won’t let you ATC as usual

This is me for every release now especially I's lol. These are fire so I'm just going to expect the L and hope for a surprise W. Otherwise Ill be livid :lol:

Bummer! No surprise, but no EA between my four accounts (i.e., wife, daughters and mine). Between the four accounts over the last few weeks, I've had two EAs to the silver toes and UNLV dunks so I can't complain.

Now how am I going to secure a pair for my oldest daughter and myself... one EA would have made it a lot easier!

Last edited:
The never getting EA streak continues, hopefully, FNL has these for reserve and my luck with them continues. Worst case scenario, I have an extra pair of Obsidians I know can move.

Back
Top Bottom