AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

4 pairs?!... and I cant even hit 1?!

tenor (4).gif
He's related to the Herberts
lCWW8SB.png

Buying shoes ain’t fun anymore. I miss the excitement smh
44FD2704-F563-4B28-84A9-6A6BBB4334B8.png
The fun part about buying sneakers is having a good chance of getting them, getting excited about getting a new colorway, and being able to go to the mall and buying them on release day, not a tiny, almost impossible chance of getting them and everything instantly selling out. 2015-2018 was a much better time. I remember how most people in here would get pairs, now most people don’t. It should NOT be this difficult. I don’t enjoy it anymore either. When I take Ls I’m not even phased because I’ve gotten so used to it, when I take Ws, it’s not as enjoyable because of how many hoops I had to jump through to get them and how lucky you have to be to barely get a pair.

Anyone know what time Footlocker and Champs sell the raffles that don't get picked up? Seems like it used to be 3:00 on the day of. We just called Champs and they said a few days???

The really disappointing part about today is I wasn't even trying to buy for me. My 13 year old daughter has turned into a Sneakerhead and the first two shoes she tries to get are these and the Love Letters. 0-2. She has seen me get a lot of the releases I have wanted in the past so I'm sure she is frustrated.

The fun part about buying sneakers is having a good chance of getting them, getting excited about getting a new colorway, and being able to go to the mall and buying them on release day, not a tiny, almost impossible chance of getting them and everything instantly selling out. 2015-2018 was a much better time. I remember how most people in here would get pairs, now most people don’t. It should NOT be this difficult. I don’t enjoy it anymore either. When I take Ls I’m not even phased because I’ve gotten so used to it, when I take Ws, it’s not as enjoyable because of how many hoops I had to jump through to get them and how lucky you have to be to barely get a pair.
2015-2018 was magical

Lol @ JDsports having me wait in line for 50 minutes then telling me access is denied, basically trying to say I'm a bit... This sh*t is jokes at this point.

Feel cursed buying Jordans online nowadays everywhere I go sold out with me like a crazy clingy gf :blush: :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
The difficulty level of buying regular Jordan 1s today is the same level of difficulty of buying off white Nike’s in 2017-2018.

I can’t be truly happy about me End W because my girl struck out and she’s gonna be hella pissed if i tell her i won
:lol:

snipes please let me hit

I can’t be truly happy about me End W because my girl struck out and she’s gonna be hella pissed if i tell her i won
:lol:

snipes please let me hit
I'm still waiting on snipes too. JD and Ftl just kicked me out for some reason. Congrats on the w tho

My girl hit but I'm gonna cancel the order. If I can't get them then neither can she.
Nah, don’t do that to her man. Not saying this isn’t suitable for men to wear but this colorway is more feminine and really looks good on women’s feet. I’m surprised it wasn’t a women’s exclusive.

Anyone know what time Footlocker and Champs sell the raffles that don't get picked up? Seems like it used to be 3:00 on the day of. We just called Champs and they said a few days???

The really disappointing part about today is I wasn't even trying to buy for me. My 13 year old daughter has turned into a Sneakerhead and the first two shoes she tries to get are these and the Love Letters. 0-2. She has seen me get a lot of the releases I have wanted in the past so I'm sure she is frustrated.

My daughter is looking for a mens 8 if anyone has any suggestions. I told her to call around to the physical stores.

was on product page on eastbay, but it was jacked, then crashed. looked all like code lol. man i was hyped, clicking on this submit box.

Like others have said I'm not paying anything over $350. As long as I've waited and as badly as I want these I just can't go all out for some 1s

Back
Top Bottom