AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Got thru on hibbets add to cart and went to check out and said they were sold out . SNKRS sold out as usually I’m deleting that app and still in line on eastbay ☠️🤣

Nah, don’t do that to her man. Not saying this isn’t suitable for men to wear but this colorway is more feminine and really looks good on women’s feet. I’m surprised it wasn’t a women’s exclusive.
I was joking bruh I wouldn't dare do something like that. Besides it being a fu*med up thing to do, she'd kill me:lol:

If people fail to pick up their pair, footlockers and finish lines will release the shoes FCFS the next day which you want to get in line early for. That’s your best bet.

Thanks. The few stores we called locally (Footlocker/Champs) seemed to say they didn't even have their stock yet so they couldn't tell us what day. I don't know what was exactly said as I had my daughter call (she's going to need to learn) but that's what it sounded like.

The last time I had to go the pickup after the raffle route was in 2018 for the Bred 4's that I copped at Champs at 3:00 or release day.

If people fail to pick up their pair, footlockers and finish lines will release the shoes FCFS the next day which you want to get in line early for. That’s your best bet.
Yep I was able to grab a pair of the white/black/uni blue 9s from finish line the day after release, they had a few sizes that winners didn’t pick up. These are prob another story but you never know.

Knew how today would end, but this is absolutely my last attempt at giving Nike money for a long time. Week after week it's the same BS now. Hard to keep getting excited about releases when you can't even occasionally get lucky on one of them.

I just uninstalled all the shoe related apps and turned off J23app's notifications

Whats the point if we can't hit on anything :smh:

J5to-OiQFF7F5my1yC-NgTw2kxo5DPucQ02s5qhh50M.jpg

Knew how today would end, but this is absolutely my last attempt at giving Nike money for a long time. Week after week it's the same BS now. Hard to keep getting excited about releases when you can't even occasionally get lucky on one of them.

Yeah, I was just thinking about this other day. I'm a pretty casual sneaker head...maybe have 10-15 pairs of Jordans. Pretty much the only color ways left that I really want are White Cement and Fire Red 3's. I literally can't think of anything else I want that I don't have.

yall are in here bugging, talking about deleting apps and such.

pick yourself up. there will be another "bruh, i GOTTA have this shoe" releasing soon.

just enjoy the journey! remember when you HAD to have to royals...shadows...breds.....bred toes....No Photos.........off whites...mochas!!

this too shall pass

(alright, imma go cry now)

Keep your expectations low, when you hit it will be a pleasant surprise. Off SNKRS I have gotten 3 off white Js, ts 4s, tons of other Js, and both union 1s. Just gotta keep trying. When you don’t hit, say fk it, put on some grails and enjoy living. These material objects only bring me smiles, fk stressing over some shoes lol. People are starving, dieing alone on vents. Be happy!

Please stop with that “if you put in the work, you’ll hit a pair” mentality. Clearly it’s not as simple as that or all of NT would have their pairs. We all enter countless raffles, try for SNKRS and still take L’s. Wait a few days for prices to come down or if you have that “retail or bust” mentality, at least I’ll be seeing most of you in the hyper royal thread.

Back
Top Bottom