AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

We all know between the bots Back dooring fake raffles and that garbage flex app. It’s almost impossible to get a Hype shoe. You need to start putting money aside weeks and weeks ahead of when they release.... so when and if you miss out you are ahead of the game
I’m with you to a certain point, but this goes beyond just hype. It’s pretty much impossible to get anything at this point. I’m all for paying to play when it’s something that limited. $500 damn near on everything that comes out is unrealistic. Not being able to get anything, ever is where we’re at every weekend.

I’m with you to a certain point, but this goes beyond just hype. It’s pretty much impossible to get anything at this point. I’m all for paying to play when it’s something that limited. $500 damn near on everything that comes out is unrealistic. Not being able to get anything, ever is where we’re at every weekend.
Spot on my dude.

D4F2437B-6570-46C7-A5B4-0C3C47BFB40D.jpeg
CB5C5500-D9B6-40BA-8D6D-52F90DF5173B.jpeg
92E26A72-A4A4-4FDF-A11D-C22396E17D9F.jpeg
60850D31-900D-441C-B84D-DBCE9F3BCC7C.jpeg

That just means “we didn’t put in enough work” :rofl:

Last edited:
We all know between the bots Back dooring fake raffles and that garbage flex app. It’s almost impossible to get a Hype shoe. You need to start putting money aside weeks and weeks ahead of when they release.... so when and if you miss out you are ahead of the game

It's sad that it's even come to this. Glad I'm officially on hiatus until the CG 11s. The fun in copping sneakers is gone and the frustration is through the roof.

Nike wants to be in that designer category now, so this is all intentional. Raising the prices even more in the future will be justified because of the resale prices we pay now. I remember when everything was $125-150 and I could walk around the mall on Sunday afternoons to find a pair.

The leather on these are different in a good way. They're just like ROTY's but a step up all the way up. The white parts are no joke. I would never have thought it would've been like this if I didn't get lucky at retail.

These are really up there with the leather they used. Its thicker than a LOT of AJI's.

Anybody got the sku number on this shoe? Gonna ask somebody I know to look up the stock in my area for FLX stores.

Not sure if the SKU is the same as the style code listed on pg. 1

Edit: nvm i just got the sku from the shoe box label.... I'm seeing the cancelled reservation pairs have arrived to some stores and are are in the perpetual inventory. Something is up and i'm gonna find out.

Last edited:
I want these so bad, too bad I am broke rn.
The leather quality looks amazing, best one in AJ1’s in a long time I’d say. Look at tha toe box man... Beautiful.

A local reseller is asking for my DS obsidians, DS midnight navy's, plus $175 for his pair.

Going to talk him down to $150.
At this point he’s the one that’s has to give up the extra stuff if you’re swapping Obsidians for these. Look up the prices!

Back
Top Bottom