AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Thanks for the help

MnVb7cy.png
It’s all a guessing game. I, however, would wait.

These things are nuts! Been hoping I can find a pair for 380$ range but damn locally these are cooked and online can’t find a pair for less than 470$ shipped. I’m going hard for the restock. Will be out at the mall for unclaimed pairs if I don’t hit the re raffle on flx.

[/COLOR]
These things are nuts! Been hoping I can find a pair for 380$ range but damn locally these are cooked and online can’t find a pair for less than 470$ shipped. I’m going hard for the restock. Will be out at the mall for unclaimed pairs if I don’t hit the re raffle on flx.

I’m still in disbelief at the resell prices remaining well over 400. Had my eye on these for a while and honestly never put in more work for a release. Still struck out. But I guess bots x backdoors x late shipments was a recipe for disaster.

I’m still in disbelief at the resell prices remaining well over 400. Had my eye on these for a while and honestly never put in more work for a release. Still struck out. But I guess bots x backdoors x late shipments was a recipe for disaster.
Also it doesn’t help that the stimulus checks are hitting accounts this weekend. If it wasn’t for the stimmy and tax returns these would of been mocha 1 range which I got my size 11 for 340$ a week after release.

If you were going to pay resale for these, would you go ahead and get them now or wait to see if you hit on the late release?

I’d wait...once the app restock happens prices should be at the lowest they’ll ever be...I don’t think it’s going to be much of a drop at all though...it’s going to be a small window to take your shot...

The email is real, no FLX stores are supposed to sell any remaining or late stock, if course some will slip through tho. These aren’t worth $400+, but odds are if you’re paying that, you’ll get a messed up pair anyway, so this might be better left alone🤷🏾‍♂️

Hello
I live in France and have been following you for a very long time.
I registered on this forum to ask you a question:
I wanted these Jordan 1 University blue (like a lot of people!) and I missed all the raffles I was registered for and got 2 L on the SNKRS app.
Not much information in Europe on a possible restock via shops or on the net so I would like to know (because I did not understand the principle) if this famous restock via foot locker will also be in Europe? I don't have the impression since the principle is to reserve the pair and then to go and pick it up in a store, is that right?

In short, I'm a little lost :smile:
It would be nice to have another chance to buy them retail because here in Europe at the resell it is 400 minimum .. not really want to put as much even if I find them superb :smile:

thank you in advance

Hello
I wanted these Jordan 1 University blue (like a lot of people!) and I missed all the raffles I was registered for and got 2 L on the SNKRS app.
Not much information in Europe on a possible restock via shops or on the net so I would like to know (because I did not understand the principle) if this famous restock via foot locker will also be in Europe? I don't have the impression since the principle is to reserve the pair and then to go and pick it up in a store, is that right?

It would be nice to have another chance to buy them retail because here in Europe at the resell it is 400 minimum .. not really want to put as much even if I find them superb :smile:

thank you in advance

Like I absolutely would love to help you, I just simply do not know how. Godspeed

Hello

thank you in advance
$400 would be considered a steal over here:lol: but in all seriousness man I have no idea. I know this a is a bit off topic but I figured I'd ask since you're from France. What are your thoughts on the current defamation and character assassination of French icon Pepé Le Pew by the American media?

Back
Top Bottom