AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

9CC2092C-EB95-4566-9291-D511725C3BC0.jpeg

3 people were in line at FinishLine this morning,employee said they had a small restock.I got in line and thankfully they had a size 12! It’s been years since I was able to score at my local mall.Made my day!

Earlier saw a kid picking up pair at a FNL outlet store. Asked if they had anymore, employee says it was something the customer won online. Didn’t know they still doing raffles and at an outlet store? :lol:

I'm still on the waiting screen for FNL.

SoleLinks sent the notification like 5 minutes late.

I got through both JD and FNL and it let me add to cart and the checkout but when I hit submit it did nothing.
It’s sold out now.

Yeah I tried to get in myself for someone. Got in alright, was nothing left there though.
Fnl let me through after about 30 seconds

FSR

carted and I had some issues with Apple Pay then went to PayPal which o think screwed me

ah well

Fnl let me through after about 30 seconds

FSR

carted and I had some issues with Apple Pay then went to PayPal which o think screwed me

ah well
Same here, I got in almost immediately so I know they had some but the payment options went to 💩

Does anyone ever ACTUALLY get a W with FNL restocks? Seems like you'd have a better chance at hitting on the Boardwalk game piece from McD's monopoly game! 😂

I hate this man :smh:

Literally was in before they put up the splash, went to checkout none of the damn buttons would work. Refresh nothing refresh nothing, tapping next and nothing. Refresh it goes forward finally bam freakin splash :angry:

Back
Top Bottom