AJ 2010 designers revealed...

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

To me, sounds like a hell of a lot of people to be the "main guys" on a project.

****patiently awaits the final outcome****
These three designed on the Air Zoom Generation (Lebron I), just to give you an idea of what they are capable of together...

Tinker, Eric Avar and Aaron Cooper actually designed the AZG.

Tinker, Mark Smith, and Jayson Mayden all worked on the XX3 though, right? NM, I believe that was Jeff Spanks, not Mayden.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by blco02

Just got word that it's a Tinker/Mark Smith/Jason Mayden collaboration. Of course others will work on the design, but I was told those are the main 3 guys on the job.

Mayden? May as well get D. Edwards.

Why oh why can't Avar fill in instead of Mayden?

seriously, they need to send "what's his face" mayden home with his goofy %%$ self
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Meriwether

I can't wait to peep these bad bois. I hope it has the classic "Air Jordan" colorway. I want these to have that look that if you're downtown, and someone walks by with some heat on, that screams Air Jordan, that it just makes you want to hit the nearest footlocker up to cop. I want these to have that look that make you keep looking at 'em; and to Jordan Brand please I repeat please no more "PATENT LEATHER"

I agree: NO PATENT LEATHER!!!!!!!!! Its done. Its over. Been used too many times. Way to many other types of leather to use besides this crap.

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

All they needed was Tinker and Mark Smith, let Mayden make a 2K9.5 kick or something.

In his time, Mark Smith has also come up with a thing or two not so popular around here.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Tinker should drop those other two lames.
pimp.gif

Perhaps Tinker doesn't really want the pressure of having to develop the flagship shoe by himself.

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Originally Posted by Meriwether

I can't wait to peep these bad bois. I hope it has the classic "Air Jordan" colorway. I want these to have that look that if you're downtown,
and someone walks by with some heat on, that screams Air Jordan, that it just makes you want to hit the nearest footlocker up to cop. I want these to have that
look that make you keep looking at 'em; and to Jordan Brand please I repeat please no more "PATENT LEATHER"

I agree: NO PATENT LEATHER!!!!!!!!! Its done. Its over. Been used too many times. Way to many other types of leather to use besides this crap.

What these guys said.

So it'll be part Weakbok/ And 1 / Retro tooled with all the good bits fighting for attention over the lasering Mark Smith wont be able to help himselfusing.

With a psuedo-shox cushioning system.

Limited to 500 pairs in the good colours.

And extortionatly priced.

Great

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

So it'll be part Weakbok/ And 1 / Retro tooled with all the good bits fighting for attention over the lasering Mark Smith wont be able to help himself using.

With a psuedo-shox cushioning system.

Limited to 500 pairs in the good colours.

And extortionatly priced.

Great
^^^^Everything you said I hope doesn't come true.^^^^
ohwell.gif

too many cooks spoil the broth,leave tinker alone and he'll whip out something amazing. im suprised he never designed a shoe inspired by the SAMURAI orNINJA or KATANA BLADE.so much art and relavences in that,the closest i seen to that was the aj9.

Originally Posted by brooklynjoey

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Patiently waiting...... 2k9's were horrible
i think they are "O.K" but def NOT for a jordan shoe.
Which is why they are collecting dust sitting on shelves and in store rooms. Somebody in another thread said at DTLR where they live they wereletting 'em fly for $109.99.

But the real issue is..... how are they gonna try to market this shoe? As a flagship Jordan or like any other JB release?

call it the Air Jordan 25 -_-
italian produced please.
incomparable/referenceable silohuette. new tech. fashion+function. no gimmicks. black/white/red first colorway.
limited availablility will be a must if italian produced, but, for that i'd f with a 200usd pricetag.

~Lefty

... These new joints better make up for 2k9's disappointments and exceed expectations of what the XX3 accomplished. And that's like pushing the extramile that was lost this year due to the poor turnout acceptance.

Otherwise, NT will crucify whoever's responsible for designing them (Tinker, Park, Mayden and co.)

(See Jayson Mayden- condemned alive)

Back
Top Bottom