AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

NikeSF gunna send out a tweet 20 min ago about some new lunar shoes...

straight playing with my emotions.

lol, NTSF always be doing that. I think it's intentional. They know everyone is waiting. Twitter handler must have fun making people jump.

Last time I think they tweeted about kobes before the black/red 11's. They also tweeted about their run club but I forgot which shoe that was for

Hahaha I remember that.

Oh well.. its almost 2:30... They'll go live soon.

I'll be ready

Nike Dallas is live #BlackCat was their hash tag oo. If I don't get a confirmation I know they are rigged now

NTSF should go live within a couple hours. Since I'm passing on these, this is my first time helping others out in a way get their pairs. Just seeing what I could do with my RSVP stuff lol.

NTSF should go live within a couple hours. Since I'm passing on these, this is my first time helping others out in a way get their pairs. Just seeing what I could do with my RSVP stuff lol.

I was on the fence about these too. I still got my 2004's which are lovely, comfy, and clean.

Thing these days is you can't really look at a shoe before hand or try them on anymore. My best bet is to try to get them in hand and make the final call. Worst case is get rid of em if I don't wanna keep em

Ohhhh, if only my supervisor were to find out what I'm reaaaalllyyyly doing at my computer... I'd prolly get fired lmao

Just got my Chi DM back 
nthat.gif

Got my Chi DM back as well. Theyll be up for grabs though more than likely, i dont even want these

Thart awkward moment when you give a hot girl your phone number and she says she will call you later on and you wait for her to call and she does.
tired.gif
 Worse off, your phone vibrates and you think its her , but its your grandma. This,NT, is my experience with twitter RSVP. 

I was on the fence about these too. I still got my 2004's which are lovely, comfy, and clean.

Thing these days is you can't really look at a shoe before hand or try them on anymore. My best bet is to try to get them in hand and make the final call. Worst case is get rid of em if I don't wanna keep em
Yeah,I got my 04s too, they're just a little beat up and a little small since my feet grew lol. But, they're still good which is why I decided to pass on these.

Back
Top Bottom