AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I just dont like the quality

Ya what do you think is worse tho, the stretched water balloon suede or the shiny silver dots? I'm just hoping my wide feet don't busy that suede. Luckily glue is thick on em, so it should with hold

Hey guys,

Still waiting for a call back (unlikely, I know) from two stores in NOVA.  What's the best plan for trying to get them online tomorrow if I don't get a call back?  I've had a few people tell me Eastbay.  Does Eastbay have a specific time they become available on their website, or is there a special link that I need to be aware of?  What are some other options?

Thanks a bunch for any replys.  Sorry for all the questions (obviously I'm new to this).

For new members, the SAME 3-4 questions asked every 2-3 pages. Take some time out, go back and read through the thread, 99.9% chance question will be answered already.

And if you like the shoes, and you can afford them, buy them.

If you like them but you cannot afford them, dont buy them.

If you dont like them, dont buy them.

Hey does anyone know what the UK sites will be charging for these?

P.S. I don't see how anyone could say XIIIs are ugly. The black/red ones are arguably the best looking Jordan ever

For new members, the SAME 3-4 questions asked every 2-3 pages. Take some time out, go back and read through the thread, 99.9% chance question will be answered already.

And if you like the shoes, and you can afford them, buy them.

If you like them but you cannot afford them, dont buy them.

If you dont like them, dont buy them.
PREACH

Just talked to a rep here at FL in J'ville FL.  It's FCFS and they said they've gotten a few calls but the hype is nothing like the 11's.  I should be good to cop my pair.  I guess I'll be gettin up early with the rest of the crazies after all.  lol.

The hype on these will be the same prior to the Bred 11 release... The same as the Bred 4s, which was an easy cop online.

I was going to try online with FinishLine, but I just got my shipment of Cool Grey's I ordered from them...and WTF are they thinking shipping in a box with "FinishLine" written all over it? Someone clearly had cut the tape off one side of the box and peeled the side of the box back. The opening was big enough to slide the shoe box out, and they didn't even try to hide it by re-taping it back up.

Isn't this just inviting some of these Warehouse guys at UPS or who ever comes accross your pakage to open it up? It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
mean.gif

I was going to try online with FinishLine, but I just got my shipment of Cool Grey's I ordered from them...and WTF are they thinking shipping in a box with "FinishLine" written all over it? Someone clearly had cut the tape off one side of the box and peeled the side of the box back. The opening was big enough to slide the shoe box out, and they didn't even try to hide it by re-taping it back up.

Isn't this just inviting some of these Warehouse guys at UPS or who ever comes accross your pakage to open it up? It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. :smh:

I used to say the same thing but they are covered by insurance from UPS... Once UPS gets it, it's no longer their problem. UPS covers them for all missing packages.

NDC uses a 3rd party company to ship their shoes for them...

Last edited:
Thanks, Liz!
You're welcome!

Hey guys,

Still waiting for a call back (unlikely, I know) from two stores in NOVA.  What's the best plan for trying to get them online tomorrow if I don't get a call back?  I've had a few people tell me Eastbay.  Does Eastbay have a specific time they become available on their website, or is there a special link that I need to be aware of?  What are some other options?

Thanks a bunch for any replys.  Sorry for all the questions (obviously I'm new to this).
They will be available online at 8:00 AM ET tomorrow . You may obtain a link via our twitter or Facebook, which should be available later today.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

I used to say the same thing but they are covered by insurance from UPS... Once UPS gets it, it's no longer their problem. UPS covers them for all missing packages.

NDC uses a 3rd party company to ship their shoes for them...
I understand that...but considering the scarcity of some of the shoes they sell it's kind of dumb. Imagine if it were BRED XI's or Space Jams....yeah I would get my money back by being covered under insurance, but I would ultimately most likely never get that shoe.

I know it's unlikely to happen...and that I'm talking worse case scenario here, but still I think it's dumb business to label your shipping boxes like that.

Isn't this just inviting some of these Warehouse guys at UPS or who ever comes accross your pakage to open it up? It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
mean.gif
they always have had the word finishline on the box

they need to stop because of people trying to steal shoes

Isn't this just inviting some of these Warehouse guys at UPS or who ever comes accross your pakage to open it up? It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. :smh:
Thats why i like Nike.com there boxes don't have any marking letting people know you got something from them.

Back
Top Bottom