AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

No calls about raffles yet, i think it's over for me.. online it is 
tired.gif

edit: JJ just hit me up i'm in there for my 9.5

Last edited:
I just got back from the mall, got my pair on lock :D
I hope everyone that wants a pair gets them, good luck.

I got an 11......lets just hope I can trade of sell these....not feeling them even with the employee discount

The hype for these isn't that strong.

Seems like these are CG IX status.
A majority of the SF Bay Area stores did a raffle.

Raffle wait times varied from 30-45 minutes depending upon time and mall.

The hype is strong out in the Bay Area for these.

Then again, the hype is strong for damn near everything out here....

Walked around the mall earlier and stopped into FNL. The lady told me that they had some people line up already but security sent them away. She also said that those trying to line up tonight will be sent away. Looks like everyone might be lining up by sunrise tomorrow.

A majority of the SF Bay Area stores did a raffle.

Raffle wait times varied from 30-45 minutes depending upon time and mall.

The hype is strong out in the Bay Area for these.

Then again, the hype is strong for damn near everything out here....

This...

My local mall even did raffels for the Photo Blue IX's

:x

Walked around the mall earlier and stopped into FNL. The lady told me that they had some people line up already but security sent them away. She also said that those trying to line up tonight will be sent away. Looks like everyone might be lining up by sunrise tomorrow.

Dude are always trying that at the solano mall

Local champs said they weren't getting em twice. Then my bro in law goes in and asks the manager. Apparently they are doing a first come first serve. -.- shady **** man.

I've been hearing different out here in Tampa. Every store I've been to expects a crowd. Not Jordan 11 numbers obviously, but I was talking to a few stores and trying to get info on pairs because Im working OT tomorrow. They said they don't think they will have any long after the store opens. Still gonna hit them up when I get out though.

Back
Top Bottom