AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I can't wait for these... they are my grails! two pairs automatically!
smokin.gif
 I'm with you on that 1.... triple up....

Im usually against camping but I probably will be you gotta do what you gotta do   Either way this will be interesting.  

I think JB will learn from the mistake of not adding them to the most recent 13s and place the reflective 3M material on these.

I really don't see why they wouldn't.

Although people [including myself] would most likely still buy anyways.
Why would they learn?  As much complaining as there was, those shoes still sold out.  You said it yourself, you would still buy anyway so it doesn't give them incentive to make a retro close to OG form.  That's what kills me nowadays is all this complaining about shoes creasing, and quality control yet the shoes still sells out.  More than half of the complainers don't know what they are talking about and just jumping on the bandwagon.

I think JB will learn from the mistake of not adding them to the most recent 13s and place the reflective 3M material on these.

I really don't see why they wouldn't.

Although people [including myself] would most likely still buy anyways.

Why would they learn?  As much complaining as there was, those shoes still sold out.  You said it yourself, you would still buy anyway so it doesn't give them incentive to make a retro close to OG form.  That's what kills me nowadays is all this complaining about shoes creasing, and quality control yet the shoes still sells out.  More than half of the complainers don't know what they are talking about and just jumping on the bandwagon.

True.

But we can only hope.

They might as well not release those if they ain't gonna put 3m and put $200 for the price.:smh::smh:

Still have not been able to Un DS my 04 Retro Pair, They are too Nice. This may be the one release to get me excited for the first time in a long time!!! Need a second Pair to Rock.
happy.gif

My OGs are nearly flawless, so it really depends on the price and materials used. If it's a $160 release and no 3M I may cop just to keep these on ice. But if it's $200 and no 3M then I don't really see the point. The 3M is what just makes them pop. Otherwise it would be better off using the black leather panels like the Playoffs.

I wonder what changes will be made.

It might be varsity instead of true red and no 3m.

Last edited:
Doubt i'll be able to pick these up. Im going to have enough breds after the 7s, 4s, and 11s. If i miss out on any of those I'll try to pick these up

The Flint XIII had 3M. And for the price, it better have it. Hope it's not some suede for leather swap like they did for the black/varsity red XII or "flu game"

They better have 3M for that price
mad.gif

CaptainSneakerhead23

I just purchased a 04 DS pair for $280. OG Box, shoe trees, and retro card included. I wasn't too sure on how these were gonna be made so I jumped on them now to save me the trouble, especially at that price. I think the 2013s will be a different shade of red and no 3m IMO.

Good deal, I would've done the same thing, what size did you get?

I got a DS 04 pair for $280 size 10.5 and then about a week ago I picked up a flawless pair, can pass as DS but worn once size 10.5 as well, for $200, the seller was hurtin for cash ASAP. So now I have 2 pairs of 04s, I can rock a pair and keep the DS on ice. :smokin

I got a DS 04 pair for $280 size 10.5 and then about a week ago I picked up a flawless pair, can pass as DS but worn once size 10.5 as well, for $200, the seller was hurtin for cash ASAP. So now I have 2 pairs of 04s, I can rock a pair and keep the DS on ice. :smokin

Wow you got lucky man I've seen people want $480 for 1 pair let alone two pairs of 04 bred's

Benny blanco I didn't know you were still around. I remember you were dropping all those crazy gifs in the Atlantic penny 2 thread a couple years back. **** was classic, had me laughing for days

Wow you got lucky man I've seen people want $480 for 1 pair let alone two pairs of 04 bred's

Forreal, and this all started the day after I got rid of my original 04s that I beat up pretty badly in high school. I donated them to a shoe recycling drive and all of a sudden I started finding these krazy deals. I wonder what other OG beaters I should donate next to get a great deal on a newer pair :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom