AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

200!!?? :lol: For that price you might as well wait for these to drop, hope for the '04s to drop in price, and pick them ('04s) up.

JB can go to hell for that price but I like what they are doing cutting on resellers profits8)

200!!?? :lol: For that price you might as well wait for these to drop, hope for the '04s to drop in price, and pick them ('04s) up.

The 04s will not drop in price especially if the 2013s don't have 3M and are not "True Red." $200-300 for a fresh pair of 04s is a STEAL :nerd: when most people are still selling them in the 350-450 range.

Air Jordan 13 Squadron Blue

air-jordan-13-squadron-blue_02.jpg

Via http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/08/09/air-jordan-13-retro-squadron-blue-2013/

The 04s will not drop in price especially if the 2013s don't have 3M and are not "True Red." $200-300 for a fresh pair of 04s is a STEAL :nerd: when most people are still selling them in the 350-450 range.

The '04s are going for so much right now because they're the only option besides the OGs. Once the retros release there'll be more supply for the demand....I'd expect the price to drop. The question is by how much. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 05 flints were actually going for less than the '10 release for a while there. I don't see that happening this time around, but it just goes to show.

Air Jordan 13 Squadron Blue

:stoneface: :smh: It was only a matter of time. Let the butchering commence.

Last edited:
The '04s are going for so much right now because they're the only option besides the OGs. Once the retros release there'll be more supply for the demand....I'd expect the price to drop. The question is by how much. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 05 flints were actually going for less than the '10 release for a while there. I don't see that happening this time around, but it just goes to show.

I agree. We'll see.

I got a DS 04 pair for $280 size 10.5 and then about a week ago I picked up a flawless pair, can pass as DS but worn once size 10.5 as well, for $200, the seller was hurtin for cash ASAP. So now I have 2 pairs of 04s, I can rock a pair and keep the DS on ice. :smokin

That is a great price!

I paid a lot more than that for a DS '04 pair but I also copped two OG pairs, one DS and one NDS for $280 and $260

Seen a photo on IG of the supposed 2013 pair and.....welll let;s just say Im very happy I copped the older pairs lol

Last edited:

I would rather if they retro the retro+ colorway of the white/team red-flint greys which came out
in 2005 with the grey toe and dark red suede. Those looked really cool.

I would rather if they retro the retro+ colorway of the white/team red-flint greys which came out
in 2005 with the grey toe and dark red suede. Those looked really cool.

Those were pretty cool...I wouldn't be surprised if we see a return. The problem with those though is the bleeding.

The Flint XIII had 3M. And for the price, it better have it. Hope it's not some suede for leather swap like they did for the black/varsity red XII or "flu game"
2005 Flints had 3M.

2010 version didn't.

I just need a pair of OGs to go with my 2004's and I'm good.

taking all my nephews (1o of them) to get the breds. Gona sell them all to finance my sneaker activities like i did the space  jams, cool grays, n concords.

Yeah no shame in my game.

Back
Top Bottom