AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

@ local spot in SF came here about 9am and opens at 11am not so big of a line...20 ppl lets see how it goes

Had to take it down, just embarrassing next to dudes 04s
Purple planet/ig: icravesolefood

Seem reflective in the light to me.

Last edited:
Whoa, just got up. Went back to sleep after NDC, and 4-5 hrs later, ppl still try to check out on FNL??? And all the eastbay, FTL, FTA, champs, all down?? WTH? Did someone try to heck these sites?

They said the heck with it and tried to heck all the sites so the sites said the heck with it and shut it down.

I was expecting these to run big, because that's what I was told. I tried on my pair which is true to size and it fits perfectly. In fact, it's a big more snug than I expected too. If anyone wants to know what size to pick. My personal opinion is go with your true size. 

So much trash was talked about these in the days leading up to this release yet dudes are now beasting and scrambling for a pair 
laugh.gif

OMGGGGGG funny story. I had 5 tabs up on my computer at work. AS SOON AS IT REFRESHES TO ORDER SCREEN these asians come in. (im a banker so i deal with their ******** questions all day about nickle and diming the banks) So as I have them at my desk my heart is punding because i know every second I talk to these idiots is a pair of size 13 im missing. In my mind i said fuk it and took my wallet out in front of them and continued to checkout while they were there.

GOT MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL YA BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

thx FNL for being ****** and working at 12pm
OMGGGG what a funny story...ignorant *** lame...i hope your order gets canceled or your shoes come in creased the F up..

Just to comment on not being able to see the 3m, that is false.. dude that was waiting with me this morning had his 04's on.. man them things where popping crazy any little light was making them shine.. i really wish the 2013's had 3m .. but o well still a fan of the  13 and the colorway, so i grabbed me a pair

Last edited:
not to stick up for dude, but he didnt combine the two,

he said "these asians come in."

while he does then next say "(im a banker so i deal with THEIR.."), he did use a period after stating theat some asians came in.

he mighta meant all people who come into his bank in general...i mean im sure 1/4 are complainers n douches

not to say he wasnt being outtaline, cuz he coulda meant it, but maybe a 5% chance he didnt? haha

Thanks for whoever gave the FNL heads up. I had the splash page for 2 hours. Then afterward, it stayed for 5 minutes and I was able to order my 11.5.

The only issue I had was paying for it. FNL doesn't take my credit card for whatever reason. It happened on the Bred XI, Thunder 4, 9 restock Christmas Eve and now this. PayPal wouldn't work either. It's just something about their site.

So desperate times called for desperate measure. I used Bill Me Later and my order went through. Guess Ill use it from now on. Except for FNL, this was a crazy release.

Nike/JB has released two limited releases back to back. Last weeks was a little easier because it didn't carry along Bred hype.

i think i still got my OG black and red sz14. silver box if anyone might need it?

might be kinda jacked, but ill see if i can find it. if interested PM me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom