AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

THAT LEATHER TONGUE :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

PLEASE LET THAT BE AN EARLY RELEASE OR GS FEATURE ONLY.

THAT SUPER PLUSH TONGUE ALONG WITHT HE 3M WERE CLUTCH ON THIS SHOE. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT WEREN'T THE BREDS THE ONLY MIDS TO HAVE THE SUEDE TONGUE?
Playoffs were the other one that had suede tongue.

I say the samething all the time 
nthat.gif

I had the '05 breds, and flints. Run them into the ground. The only 13s I have left are the university blue pair from 05. They are ds :smokin

video_image-062710.jpg

leather tongue from i can see and ZERO 3m... lol

im definitely getting another hobby.....glad i got my 2004's basically DS.

Looks like 3M to me, and let's hope that only the upper portion of the tongue is leather.

^^^ word. I remember in '04/05 when that was the definite 1-look glance to know if they were the boop-boops. Now they are official?

I remember laughing in Footlocker with some reps when the 2010 Fliints came out saying aint NOBODY gonna cop em without the 3M, and them laughing back at me like "son, they already gone..only GS are left" 
mean.gif

^^^ word. I remember in '04/05 when that was the definite 1-look glance to know if they were the boop-boops. Now they are official?

I remember laughing in Footlocker with some reps when the 2010 Fliints came out saying aint NOBODY gonna cop em without the 3M, and them laughing back at me like "son, they already gone..only GS are left" :smh:

They need to call these a Retro + as that's what they are.

When these drop 04 prices will too. I'd just wait if y'all tryna get 04s. These look whatever to me. Wasn't planning on copping anyway.

Wouldnt have a problem if they switched the tongue to leather but no 3M = a no go :smh: :smh:
Wearing my 04's as I type this :smokin

Back
Top Bottom