AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

thats the first thing I noticed too, that pair looks way to small. Its probably a GS size and usually GS sizes dont have all the extras like adult sizes... we will see

if these dont have 3m im honestly gonna have to pass....its almost worse than taking the 3m off the v's

Cannot wait for these.  If I had the $$ I'd cop an OG or 04' retro pair but for those prices id rather a few pairs of these and be ok with that.  Yes, the quality probably wont be there but when has it been in these last 5 years so its not worth even trying to compare.  Just take it for what it is and btw I hope everyone complaining passes so I can scoop up more pairs with little to no hassle.  

Thats the "new" 3M???

PLEASE!!!!!!!!! :smh:

Wish they put that good 3M on them...... still gonna cop 2 pairs again. :stoneface:

JB will make folks jump ship next year when official pics come out.

3M or not, I'm still copping.

Wonder what retail is gonna be though.

:rolleyes

JB will make folks jump ship next year when official pics come out.
3M or not, I'm still copping.
Wonder what retail is gonna be though.
eyes.gif
On the one hand I understand and respect it.  Sometimes we have to settle, but at the same time that's what continues to enable JB to basically drop whatever they want.  We're basically telling them that although we're not satisfied, they'll still get our money regardless.  At the end of the day, they continue to win and we get the short end of the stick.

These are the cases where I just bite the bullet and pay a premium to get an older release.  Grabbed a pair of 04s a few months back for a decent chunk of change and I don't regret it one bit.  Having a pair of these on ice would be nice, but if this release doesn't resemble the OGs or 04s then it's just one more 11.5 out there for someone else.

Sometimes we have to settle, but at the same time that's what continues to enable JB to basically drop whatever they want.  We're basically telling them that although we're not satisfied, they'll still get our money regardless.  At the end of the day, they continue to win and we get the short end of the stick.

Precisely...people talking about how horrible a release is, followed by how they're copping anyway. This attitude is a reason why JB doesn't to give a ****.

Last edited:
190 or 200 retail? Thats over 215 after taxes, **** that. I have enough black/red shoes i can wear and if every 13 that comes out is that price I guess i wont know what its like to own a pair.

How the hell is retail gonna be $190 - 200 when they retailed at $160 last year?? The majority of the retros this year have been $160.

Do you guys have confirmation of this or your just shouting out numbers?

How the hell is retail gonna be $190 - 200 when they retailed at $160 last year?? The majority of the retros this year have been $160.

you know its the latter

you know its the latter

With recent price hikes, I predict they'll be $165, $170 at the most.

Last year retros (before ~November) they retailed for $150, then moved to $160 with the Black Cement 3s.

So $190, to me, sounds outrageous.

THAT LEATHER TONGUE :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

PLEASE LET THAT BE AN EARLY RELEASE OR GS FEATURE ONLY.

THAT SUPER PLUSH TONGUE ALONG WITHT HE 3M WERE CLUTCH ON THIS SHOE. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT WEREN'T THE BREDS THE ONLY MIDS TO HAVE THE SUEDE TONGUE?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom