AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I'm not one of those people that like going up or down a size but these did not fit me tts. It felt like my foot was swimming in a size 12 so I copped an 11.5 and they fit GREAT. I'd say go down a size like some others have alluded to.

I'm not one of those people that like going up or down a size but these did not fit me tts. It felt like my foot was swimming in a size 12 so I copped an 11.5 and they fit GREAT. I'd say go down a size like some others have alluded to.
Really? I'll see how my 12s are when they come in.

My pair from NDC came in today. Pretty flawless I must say, except some common minimal excessive glue. Happy about it, yeah!!

So, still no release info from eastbay em?

FNL Came thru! should be delievered 1/21/13. 
pimp.gif

So BM emailed me in the week asking for extra shipping $ to the US (exactly like was posted in this thread some pages back), I completely forgot to email them back to cancel (since I copped 2 pair from FNL), and they just sent me a shipping confirmation....I paid through paypal and there are no more charges on my card....any chance they just shipped them? Or can they hit me with extra shipping upon arrival? Really strange...
I have no clue, but that was me who posted about them wanting extra money to ship to the usa. I never completed my order with than, but thankfully FNL restock took care of me.

My FNL order got here faster than expected (did economy shipping on release day and got them yesterday, Thursday). They fit TTS for me. I'm a 12 and a 12 fit just right. My 04 flints were .5 bigger.

So BM emailed me in the week asking for extra shipping $ to the US (exactly like was posted in this thread some pages back), I completely forgot to email them back to cancel (since I copped 2 pair from FNL), and they just sent me a shipping confirmation....I paid through paypal and there are no more charges on my card....any chance they just shipped them? Or can they hit me with extra shipping upon arrival? Really strange...

They had an option for COD so they may try to hit you up then. I would definitely try to get in contact with them though.

Really? I'll see how my 12s are when they come in.

Yeah man but keep in mind I have narrow foot. I don't like for my shoes to feel extremely loose which is what the size 12 felt like. 
I dont know I tend to try to stick with a 12. A lot of people who recommend different sizing either don't know their actual size or like a snug fit. Only time I need to switch up is with foams and air maxes.

My pair from NDC came in today. Pretty flawless I must say, except some common minimal excessive glue. Happy about it, yeah!!

So, still no release info from eastbay em?
Eastbay is on one right now.  They've been giving this reply on twitter:

"This is going to have a better delivery time and more consistent delivery time."

Don't know if they are referring to their ordering system, but that would be my best guess.

I dont know I tend to try to stick with a 12. A lot of people who recommend different sizing either don't know their actual size or like a snug fit. Only time I need to switch up is with foams and air maxes.
Yeah I feel you. This was my first time having to get a size other than a 12.

Back
Top Bottom