AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

"Hypebeast" (according to NT)

Noun

Everyone but one's self
Ain't gonna lie. I've been influenced by some hypebeasts... 
roll.gif

FNL tagged me with a tracking number from the restock. Check your emails.

Last edited:
Both shoes shipped from FNL :smokin

Props to the person who posted the link the night before...

Everyone on twitter waiting on FNL to post the link up while a lot of us were already checking out lol

FNL just shipped my pair. Should have them by Tuesday. Thanks to the person who posted the link yesterday morning.

i really wanted to like these but after purchasing them for my nephews I had to pass. I bought KD energies instead. I fell in love with them in the store.

scooped up a pair off FNL.  Definately not my favorite colorway of the 13, but just added to the collection. I'm actually more excited about the new Squadron Blue colorway than these breds IMO.   to each their own tho

FINISHLINE CAME THROUGH!! And next day shipping for free getting mine today HOLLA , MILLION REPS FOR DUDE WHO POSTED THE MOBLIE SITE YESTERDAY

Could have had a pair 5 minutes before they released the link on twitter... But still frustrated about them damn payment issues. I still see 13 reversals on my account. Luckily they didn't hold any funds.

Glad to see a lot of people are getting shipping confirmations from FNL.  I just got mine as well.

I'm glad to finally have a pair locked down.

My shipping confimation from Finish Line says they'll be delivered Monday. I thought UPS wouldn't deliver since it's a holiday.

Rockin' mine today. It was too dark to get pics this morning when I got to work. I'll get some later. The toe box is actually holding up nice, no noticeable creasing yet.
glasses.gif

This was a harder release than the Black/Red XI's. I'm glad I got my pair....now off to the White/Black XIII's.

Best 3:18 AM (PST) email shipping information from FNL.

Got them for a friend, so I'm happy for him.

Stupid FNL never took my payment AGAIN!!! I seriously dislike FNL the most of all the sites. I've never had luck with their punk *****, This would be strike Three cuz eastbay has never been kind to me either... Will be lurking on CL hopefully prices drop :rolleyes

Step 2 complete finish line shipped. Congrats again to everyone who copped. & good luck to those still waiting for EB, & FTL

Back
Top Bottom