AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I know NY heads might say it's harder to cop in NY but LA is Hypebeast City plus you got so many low lives camping out for weeks getting J's off their financial aid and ebt money that's it's impossible to cop in store. You got mofo's selling spots and "RSVPs" on CL on a regular for every release so it ain't as easy as you think bruhh

100% true about LA. Every damn release is nothing short of chaos over here. Seen everything from entire families camping to grandmothers fighting for GMPs.

Broke them out today. couldn't wait any longer. I took a closer look and I take back saying that the quality was alright. I found loose stitching excess glue and a random piece of the red suede thay wasn't cut off. Anyway, that played a big part of me unDSing them.

I'll uoload a pic later because its not working from my ohone right now. but this "faux 3m" does give a small flashout when pics are taken. Idc about thay though ive always liked this shoe and I regret selling my old pair.
So is it just me or does this Faux 3m still kinda flash out. Lol. 

Got the tweet immediately add to cart says in others carts it add to cart for 10 minutes gave up. I don't know how a random release like that gets that much traffic instantly.

Got the tweet immediately add to cart says in others carts it add to cart for 10 minutes gave up. I don't know how a random release like that gets that much traffic instantly.
Old links, people connstantly refreshing trying to get an order in before it's "officially" live. 

keep in mind, "in others carts" most likely isnt every one they have in stock. im sure they are traffic controlling on the site and just letting in a certain number of people per second/minute/whatever they set their server count to. i think the in others cart message would apply to any size u pick not matter what, until they sell out.

my theory, until it says "out of stock," keep clicking add.

keep in mind, "in others carts" most likely isnt every one they have in stock. im sure they are traffic controlling on the site and just letting in a certain number of people per second/minute/whatever they set their server count to. i think the in others cart message would apply to any size u pick not matter what, until they sell out.

my theory, until it says "out of stock," keep clicking add.
I concur. 

Damn phone dies right around the time eastbay sends the tweet that they have them available. Come home try and see if I could cop myself a pair but I am little too late. :smh: To the guy who bought 6 that ish crazy.

oh one last thing to think about. im in IT and i have a good feeling these online companies are thinking like this

"everytime theres a release, our servers get flooded and crash and people have issues and no guarantees with orders, etc. either way, no matter what, the shoes are guaranteed to sellout, but anytime our hardware and servers go down and have issues, its costing us money for potential outage times and resources to resolve it, so lets just throttle traffic and let these shoes sell out over a couple hours and protect our servers than sell out in 20 min and crash the system."

i think we have officially seen the end of very quick sell outs for finishline and eastbay co. nike seems to be the only one who can handle the large traffic.

Hey guys I'm new here, I had the AJ13 in the checkout process for 20 minutes,and i just got done ordering my size(10), what are the chances that I am getting the confirmation email, and when they send them out?

i don't know about that. yea, it was great that we all were able to cop. but they said multiple times they would let people know on a time and date. they just randomly put it up w/ only saying, it's up now. NTers and twitter watchers coming up off it but for those w/ out access (especially my fellow full time westcoast workers) they just got burned. i was thinking about it earlier how the westcoast is getting hosed on all these restocks/releases at the odd hours for us full time workers. just my opinion...
at least he got his pair, hopefully. glad i signed up for gold member on eastbay, free 3 day shipping. hope FA fulfills his order.

each coast has its advantages / disadvantages. West coast gets to come home from work and watch an entire NBA playoff game or two AND go to bed early. I dont feel to bad for em.

Now all I need is for Eastbay to do these with the Stealths lol.. once i get shipping confirmation I'll be a happy camper

To people that missed out in the Bay Area, don't worry you can buy from the reseller for $8 profit

Just told my boy he can have my size 9.5 from fnl. Cost me $190 shipped. Eastbay pair cost me $170. Plus I get to keep the fnl winners circle points from the pair.

i think we have officially seen the end of very quick sell outs for finishline and eastbay co. nike seems to be the only one who can handle the large traffic.

FNL already throttles traffic, most likely at their load balancers. While the countdown clock is annoying for users, it keeps their servers from overloading as well as keeps their costs down.

haha yeah I usually buy 2-3 pairs and pick out the best pair if possible. also helped some people out not all 6 are the same sizes.

Lol I hear you !!! Good for you !!! Made out like a bandit !! But yeah your right, grab the best looking ones. No doubt !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom