AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Just the B/Red 13s, White/Black 13s and possibly that new alternate Playoff 13 inspired c/w.
Y'all can keep the Squadron Blue joints.
Pics or link to thread?

14e4bh1.png

Only pic that is out now.

EDIT: I want the uni-blue joints also.

2012111255079330.jpg

Last edited:
I had the OG pair back in the day, I had a crazy ex threw bleach on my sh@t because i came home late from work so i have to copped with or without 3M

It's like night and day with these. Shorter lines? Doubt it, people will still come out.
Good luck to those who want them. And stay safe too
mean.gif

sick.gif
That's not really a great comparison pic though. The top one is clear and high quality while the bottom one looks like it was taken with a potato.
laugh.gif

ill pass, watch JB drop them with the 3m like 3 years later just to built the hype over again like they doin with the "Nike Air" Jordan 3 early next year

ill pass, watch JB drop them with the 3m like 3 years later just to built the hype over again like they doin with the "Nike Air" Jordan 3 early next year
Yup, with this news just dropping I'm very weary of JB now. Leaning towards passing now but still thinking of getting one pair to beat into the ground. Hmmmm

170 ? Goddamn it JB . I just hope the materials on these are better than the XIs that just released :smh:

Last edited:
Bro-in-law copped these early thru citysole. Didnt want to stress over this release. Baller I guess.....lol

Back
Top Bottom