AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

10zbo85.jpg
Precisely. I am not loving that price though. Jordan Brand still beating dudes over the head.

People still crying about the price? :smh:

Of course fam :lol: $10 difference and everyone spazzin out! Ya already know how JB handles things when it comes to pricing. To be honest im surprised they're not $175 :smh:

The concensus was these wouldn't have 3m when the pics first surfaced last year so at this point it's irrelevant.

These are a must have. If you don't have them in your collection either get your cash up for the 04's or settle for the 2013s. Simple.

Last edited:
they ran big but my black/red 13's from 2004 ran true to size

im gonna assume the 13's that drop this year will run big
Thanks, good to know before rd. If I remember correctly my og playoffs were tts as well, so I'll try for my size.

THEY GONE SELL OUT "INSTANTLY"!!!!! In 04' u couldnt blink your eyes an they were gone an the HYPE isnt even half what it is now!!!! I got off at 2 pm that day called EVERY shoe store around my city an they were SOLD OUT!!! So if u think they will sit.......YEA AT SUMBODY HOUSE!!!! (Plus were boys getting all this money....2-3 pairs of Playoff 11's an these aint gone sale out INSTANTLY yea rite)

THEY GONE SELL OUT "INSTANTLY"!!!!! In 04' u couldnt blink your eyes an they were gone an the HYPE isnt even half what it is now!!!! I got off at 2 pm that day called EVERY shoe store around my city an they were SOLD OUT!!! So if u think they will sit.......YEA AT SUMBODY HOUSE!!!! (Plus were boys getting all this money....2-3 pairs of Playoff 11's an these aint gone sale out INSTANTLY yea rite)
REALLY????

I brought them weeks after release date on Jamaica Ave for retail in 2004.....

STOP TRYING TO HYPE THESE! :smh:

REALLY????

STOP TRYING TO HYPE THESE! :smh:

Yeah I remember my ex bringing me my 1st pair the day after New Years in 2005 .

REALLY????
STOP TRYING TO HYPE THESE!
mean.gif
(REALLY??) Hell yea phhuck i gotta lie for?? Dont know how things move were u are but in DALLAS,TX......THEY SOLD OUT INSTANLY!!! Flints an Alts in 05 too!!! (Trying to hype these.....LLAB! Hell i look like) PLAY DUMB ON RELEASE DATE...I'll be sure to find u!!!!

I'm sure it was dependent on the area you live in. Out here in the Bay Area SF, I waited in line for 5 hours for the midnight release at NTSF back in Dec 2004. Things were gone and everywhere around me too. Of course that's because the Bay has a lot of sneaker head. Now we have an all time high with hypebeast and make it nearly impossible to grab a pair at your local store. Everything is raffles now or RSVP

Last edited:
These sold out in my area back in '04. 4 of my friends and I camped all night, first 5 in line :smokin
I beat those 04s to the ground through high school.

One of my all time fav shoes. Can't wait to get em again.

These sold out in my area back in '04. 4 of my friends and I camped all night, first 5 in line
smokin.gif

I beat those 04s to the ground through high school.
One of my all time fav shoes. Can't wait to get em again.
i got mine online in 2004

im actually wearing them at work now

i wanted to turn heads

These (in my opinion) are gone before they even drop. There is no way in hell these are gonna be available for more that 20 min in the morning of 1/12/13. no hype, jjust the timing of the release makes it quite simple. Its been 9 years since the last retro plus the almighty "bred" colorway is in high demand now for obvious reasons and this will be a redemption cop for those who struck out on the 11's. No 3m and price hike makes no difference whatsoever. 
laugh.gif

I HAD NOT EVEN HEARD OF CAMPING OR KNEW CAMPING EXISTED UNTIL AROUND 2008.... :lol:

Yeah man, it wasn't as bad as it is now. But even during 2005 - 2006, I'd show up maybe 2-3 hours early for kicks at the mall. Early this year before all this raffle stuff, folks were waiting almost 12 hours for the playoff 12's. Seriously, hype at an all time high

I'm sure it was dependent on the area you live in. Out here in the Bay Area SF, I waited in line for 5 hours for the midnight release at NTSF back in Dec 2004. Things were gone and everywhere around me too. Of course that's because the Bay has a lot of sneaker head. Now we have an all time high with hypebeast and make it nearly impossible to grab a pair at your local store. Everything is raffles now or RSVP
That's so true.

I HAD NOT EVEN HEARD OF CAMPING OR KNEW CAMPING EXISTED UNTIL AROUND 2008.... :lol:

Yeah man, it wasn't as bad as it is now. But even during 2005 - 2006, I'd show up maybe 2-3 hours early for kicks at the mall. Early this year before all this raffle stuff, folks were waiting almost 12 hours for the playoff 12's. Seriously, hype at an all time high

WHEN I WAS KID MY DAD WORKED FOR NIKE CORPORATE SO WE NEVER HAD TO WAIT FOR SHOES, HE WOULD ALWAYS SHOW UP WITH THE NEWEST NIKES AND JORDANS FOR ME AND MY BROTHER THE DAY OF RELEASE THAT HE GOT FOR FREE. WHEN HE LEFT NIKE AND STARTED HIS OWN BUSINESS, IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD TO WAIT IN LINE AND EVEN THEN I WOULD JUST SHOW UP WHEN THE STORE WAS OPENING AND COP. THE 11/12 COUNTDOWN PACKAGE WAS MY FIRST CAMPOUT :lol:

Back
Top Bottom