AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

thanks for the SP link....for $250, I can pay a little extra and sleep in, knowing they will prob sell out and not waste my time...how sad that the game has older guys thinking this is OK...

these bring back great HS memories for me!

can't wait!

Debating between these or the black/white ones... (Refuse to call them He Got Games)... I like them both, but only wanna spend the money for one... kijdlfgnkdlfjng
I'm going to try for these, but I really want the Wht/Blks (HGG). Won't pass on these without trying at retail cause I won't risk losing out on both. It's been too long without xiii's on my feet. I murdered my og pairs of xiii's, never got the last round of retros.

:pimp:

thanks for the SP link....for $250, I can pay a little extra and sleep in, knowing they will prob sell out and not waste my time...how sad that the game has older guys thinking this is OK...
these bring back great HS memories for me!

can't wait!

man... I'm with you. Like I did for the cool grey 9s, I prefer retail.... but if I gotta pay 20 or 30 above retail for peace of mind I can do that . I work hard, live fiscally responsible most of the year so that I can splurge from time to time :tongue:

im pretty sure plenty of people camped when the dmps released

people in sacramento were all over the dmps. it was hard to grab a set too.

picked up 3 dmp early from gettaclue 1 for me and my 2 uncles. They only wanted $350 flat to get them a week early. I grabbed another one in the morning at Arden Fair. It was pure madness that night/morning. I was chillin in the back entrance of Arden Fair waiting for the mall to open and these dudes broke down the door of the mall lol. I got into the mall early and lined up at footaction and got another pair for my nephew :smokin

Last edited:
I think the difficulty acquiring Jordans was definitely location specific back in 04. For what it's worth, the 1st Altitude release is still to this day one of the toughest releases I've ever dealt with....and I'm old as snot :D

I'm a little upset you even mentioned them in the same breath as the Maroon 6's
laugh.gif
I would love for JB to release a pack with the Maroon & Sport/September Blue 6's
smokin.gif
even tho they rotted on shelves back in the day. I always wanted a pair as a kid but of course my moms hit me with the "your too young to be wearing drug dealer sneakers"
mean.gif
I would camp out for that pack if it were to release.

I would get hit with the " Those shoes are to expensive, lets by some from Payless instead"

Hopefully i get my hands on these. i remember back in high school my classmate was rockin these and was kicked out of d auditorium cuz of the 3m flash that annoyed our choir leader LOL

Hmmm......My blood pressure is normal! Hypertension FREE....But I see yours is at a ALL TIME HIGH!!! If i can recall YOU came at me attacking my encounter with the Blk/Red 13's in 04' like I would be lying or hyping a shoe thats doing just fine without me....so YOU must be full of......

Oh I wanna look cool on Niketalk lookin ***!! Came at me for NO REASON.  What happen in NY or Wherever aint gone change the FACTS that happen to ME in Dallas, Tx Dec. 22, 2004! Saddens me what NikeTalk has doubled for these days...

I remember the good old days.....An if u do then you know YOU are part of the problem these days.....SAD BUT ITS TRUE!!! Im done an WILL NOT RESPOND FURTHER(On this subject matter as u are a NOBODY! Niketalk wanna be bullies....I LOL @ U
You know what I thought about it and people backed up your story that they were a hard cop... I deff jumped on you because your original post seemed to indicate hyping for reselling and that drives me nuts that people do that.... As far as I remember Jordans in 2000-2005 were not hard to cop at all unless they were "limited" the only camp outs I remember were for supreme dunks and rare sbs like the green hemp dunks. Anyway your English DID seem to get a lot better after I posted that pic dude was just stating the facts there.... You seemed to be going a lot harder than I did, I was just having fun with you.... Didn't mean to rustle your jimmies but anyway enjoy your 2013's I'm going to pony up for the 2004's I don't care for these one bit....

Last edited:
Debating between these or the black/white ones... (Refuse to call them He Got Games)... I like them both, but only wanna spend the money for one... kijdlfgnkdlfjng

The Black/White colorway looks 100x better than these. Save your money for those. That's my plan anyway.

i have been waiting since 04 for this. they coulda left the lace holes off these i'd still buy em

The first time I heard about lines for shoes was in the source magazines in those regional flavor columns back in 1993 for new balances in washington dc/baltimore area. My first hand view of seeing Jordans sell out before this era was the black/red xi's in 1996. When me and my mom picked them up that morning at athletes foot a lot of people were being fitted for them and the employees were turning people away asking for their unavailable sizes.

Please enlighten me
Obviously, there's some people out there (including myself) who think the squadrons are terrible. But here's the part where you get to say "no one cares what u guys think cuz no one asked u to buy or wear them!"

Get what u like man

Oh, and that pic was spot on @nephi215 *chuckles*

Last edited:
Quote:
You know what I thought about it and people backed up your story that they were a hard cop... I deff jumped on you because your original post seemed to indicate hyping for reselling and that drives me nuts that people do that.... As far as I remember Jordans in 2000-2005 were not hard to cop at all unless they were "limited" the only camp outs I remember were for supreme dunks and rare sbs like the green hemp dunks. Anyway your English DID seem to get a lot better after I posted that pic dude was just stating the facts there.... You seemed to be going a lot harder than I did, I was just having fun with you.... Didn't mean to rustle your jimmies but anyway enjoy your 2013's I'm going to pony up for the 2004's I don't care for these one bit....
                                                                          (LONG EYENOE...DONT LIKE DONT READ)

The purist in me hates to get off topic again..LLAMF! But first let me start by sayin in DALLAS,TX we go hard or go home!!! Now let me say this u came at me sideways cause you looked at my post count an join date. An said OOoohhh......let me see if I can get sum chuckles an Rep points by flaming this "so called" newbie an he wont say nothing an I concur to an extent it worked u got ya Rep points! What u ALSO got was me in dat @SS (no homo) like sum toilet paper! I AINT MAD NOT 1 BIT.....But WILL NOT be disrespected for no reason an jus sit an take it! Just like u did again....My English has been the SAME since I started posting GO CHECK!! Even my Inital post here u went off on.. My "ENGLISH" is the same ONLY time it changed if u an that other dude wanna STATE the FACTS was when I was going off on yo @ss! Mixed it up this time around for ya...(But my sentence structure is STILL the same) No dummy here by far!!! How u thought Im suppose to be a hypebeast an reseller when 'YOU' pumpin "Playoff 11's" for $350 obo. Why dont u "ACT" like u "PRETEND" to be an hook up ya fellow NTers who ACTUALLY want the shoe an didnt get a chance to cop fa like $260-$275 its a win win too since you dont want it(I got 2 myself)! THAT WOULD BE BE SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY GET REP FOR!!! Now to my EXTENDED knowledge first shoes that sold out same day round here was the Playoff 11's 96', follow'd by Playoff 12's...Dont say Playoff 12's in Dallas in 97', 04', or 12' ALL the 11's from 2000-2001... kicked in strong round the Blk/Red 13's O4' an aint looked back. How i noe I worked at FootAction from 02' to April 04'! FootAction bought "Just For Feet" it took them under went bankrupt closed half thier stores (Mine included) an sold the rest of the footactions to FootLocker......(An Oh yea never said I didnt get my Blk/Red 13's from 04' LOL) I'll take the 2013' aswell but if u gone "PONY" up for ANYTHING it better be the OG's were the red started to bleed to the bottoms an looks pink. I GOT OG'S DONT HAVE TO SETTLE FOR RETRO'S BUDDY.....(EVEN THREW IN MY OLE LADI FISHING SHOES LOL)

IM DUN U WIN!!! Now back on topic again.........

P.S......"ThePrinceofDE" Glad u took the time to take his Jimmie out ya mouth to respond!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom