AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Quote:
                                                                          (LONG EYENOE...DONT LIKE DONT READ)
The purist in me hates to get off topic again..LLAMF! But first let me start by sayin in DALLAS,TX we go hard or go home!!! Now let me say this u came at me sideways cause you looked at my post count an join date. An said OOoohhh......let me see if I can get sum chuckles an Rep points by flaming this "so called" newbie an he wont say nothing an I concur to an extent it worked u got ya Rep points! What u ALSO got was me in dat @SS (no homo) like sum toilet paper! I AINT MAD NOT 1 BIT.....But WILL NOT be disrespected for no reason an jus sit an take it! Just like u did again....My English has been the SAME since I started posting GO CHECK!! Even my Inital post here u went off on.. My "ENGLISH" is the same ONLY time it changed if u an that other dude wanna STATE the FACTS was when I was going off on yo @ss! Mixed it up this time around for ya...(But my sentence structure is STILL the same) No dummy here by far!!! How u thought Im suppose to be a hypebeast an reseller when 'YOU' pumpin "Playoff 11's" for $350 obo. Why dont u "ACT" like u "PRETEND" to be an hook up ya fellow NTers who ACTUALLY want the shoe an didnt get a chance to cop fa like $260-$275 its a win win too since you dont want it(I got 2 myself)! THAT WOULD BE BE SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY GET REP FOR!!! Now to my EXTENDED knowledge first shoes that sold out same day round here was the Playoff 11's 96', follow'd by Playoff 12's...Dont say Playoff 12's in Dallas in 97', 04', or ALL the 11's from 2000-2001.... 12' kicked in strong round the Blk/Red 13's O4' an aint looked back. How i noe I worked at FootAction from 02' to April 04'! FootAction bought "Just For Feet" it took them under went bankrupt closed half thier stores (Mine included) an sold the rest of the footactions to FootLocker......(An Oh yea never said I didnt get my Blk/Red 13's from 04' LOL) I'll take the 2013' aswell but if u gone "PONY" up for ANYTHING it better be the OG's were the red started to bleed to the bottoms an looks pink. I GOT OG'S DONT HAVE TO SETTLE FOR RETRO'S BUDDY.....(EVEN THREW IN MY OLE LADI FISHING SHOES LOL)

IM DUN U WIN!!! Now back on topic again.........

P.S......"ThePrinceofDE" Glad u took the time to take his Jimmie out ya mouth to respond!!!!
1st things first.... Attacking me for my for sale ad..... why don't you click it and read it..... I want to TRADE for sneakers that I want.... The mod made me put a price on the ad because he pulled it for saying $1 because I want to trade for sneakers so I guess we both jumped to conclusions in this thread....

I said your English improved after the picture are you seriously going to say that it didn't? For somebody not getting upset you are typing like you got very upset.....

I love to clown noobs isn't this NT when did that become a crime??? I like to post pictures to amuse myself and the rest of the board when did that become offensive??? Anyway cool story about your OG's like I've never had a pair.... I've ran them into the ground and they don't exist anymore so I have to settle for retros when did that become frowned upon???

Anyway I bow out after this post..... GL with getting your 2013's.....

Last edited:
Wore my 04's today, these are last minute for me, my 04's still in good shape, but you can never have enough!!!

:smh: Damn you JB

I will cop the new ones for bait, and cop the old ones to wear..... THAT 3M !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st things first.... Attacking me for my for sale ad..... why don't you click it and read it..... I want to TRADE for sneakers that I want.... The mod made me put a price on the ad because he pulled it for saying $1 because I want to trade for sneakers so I guess we both jumped to conclusions in this thread....
I said your English improved after the picture are you seriously going to say that it didn't? For somebody not getting upset you are typing like you got very upset.....
I love to clown noobs isn't this NT when did that become a crime??? I like to post pictures to amuse myself and the rest of the board when did that become offensive??? Anyway cool story about your OG's like I've never had a pair.... I've ran them into the ground and they don't exist anymore so I have to settle for retros when did that become frowned upon???
Anyway I bow out after this post..... GL with getting your 2013's.....
I seen were it said trade didnt assume ANYTHING but if the story u say is true..(Bet if someone PM"d u like $340 shipped u aint gone be like na just gimmie what u can I was really tryna trade these lookin @ss outta here).....Wouldnt it make since to offer the shoe at a price under $300 to gage more interest for your trade since it was $1? U def aint clown'n me an i def aint no "Noob"! Like I said "Go to my profile look at my past post before today an check my 'ENGLISH' " EYENOE u can go look it up!!!! Once again what i gotta lie for.....WHO ARE U? We can agree to disagree an move on!!! An if my "ENGLISH" is all u an the "prince" (Who the hell wants to be a PRINCE..KING yes Prince maybe settle for) have on me so be it! An If I was MAD which I aint def aint I would be kinda entiled to it since u an ya boy came at me unwarrented! Yall came at me hatin so I can see why yall aint or shouldnt be mad! But guess what neither am I. But best believe u wont bark up the wrong tree without thinking next time! All this could of been handled with a HUMBLE apology but u keep wanting to justify being a @ss an throw jabs on the way out..........Hell I need luck getting my 2013's...I GOT CONNECTIONS LIKE WESTSIDE!!!

Last edited:
REALLY????
I brought them weeks after release date on Jamaica Ave for retail in 2004.....
STOP TRYING TO HYPE THESE! :smh:

Got these on release night in 2004 in Seattle, definitely sold out that night unless i had a connect at the bx lol

REALLY????
I brought them weeks after release date on Jamaica Ave for retail in 2004.....
STOP TRYING TO HYPE THESE!
mean.gif
I do not trust cats over there man. All of Jamaica ave is sus to me.

Not questioning the authenticity of your kicks, just saying every time I go there to buy anything I always double check my product (I do that with everything everywhere) and they are always getting pissed. Always like "NORTH FACE, JORDAN, NIKE, LEATHER COATS IN THE BACK!!!" Playing the same damn track on that boombox since I was in 5th grade. I just do not have the patience for that lol. But if you know the spots down there I've hear you're fine. 

Last edited:
no retro here
dug my beat up OG 13s from 98 out
I remember going to the local mall and snatching these, the last size and it was my size a 13
Must re-up on the 12th

DAMN PATTI....
YOU ARE FIENDING IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THOSE. AT THIS POINT, EITHER PONY UP THE MONEY FOR A DS OR VNDS '04 PAIR AND SKIP OUT ON SOME OTHER RELEASE THIS YEAR TO OFFSET THE COSTS OR GRAB THE 2013'S. THAT'S THE ROUTE I WOULD TAKE IF I DIDN'T HAVE MY '04'S IN PERFECT CONDITION.
THE 3M ON THE '04'S THOUGH :pimp:
I agree with Memphis. Those are way too jacked to be worth your time and $$$

^ Damn the way that 3M shines is just unbelievable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Exactly.

And people that think the 3M is only visible with cameras probably have never owned a pair.
The reflective mesh is as much part of the shoe as the reflective tongue is to the 5's.

frown.gif
I'm still seriously just bummed that JB did this to an all-time great.
As disgraceful as the way they butchered the Infrared 6's.  Keep people on that puppet string omitting things and then adding them back for the next release.

I seen were it said trade didnt assume ANYTHING but if the story u say is true..(Bet if someone PM"d u like $340 shipped u aint gone be like na just gimmie what u can I was really tryna trade these lookin @ss outta here).....Wouldnt it make since to offer the shoe at a price under $300 to gage more interest for your trade since it was $1? U def aint clown'n me an i def aint no "Noob"! Like I said "Go to my profile look at my past post before today an check my 'ENGLISH' " EYENOE u can go look it up!!!! Once again what i gotta lie for.....WHO ARE U? We can agree to disagree an move on!!! An if my "ENGLISH" is all u an the "prince" (Who the hell wants to be a PRINCE..KING yes Prince maybe settle for) have on me so be it! An If I was MAD which I aint def aint I would be kinda entiled to it since u an ya boy came at me unwarrented! Yall came at me hatin so I can see why yall aint or shouldnt be mad! But guess what neither am I. But best believe u wont bark up the wrong tree without thinking next time! All this could of been handled with a HUMBLE apology but u keep wanting to justify being a @ss an throw jabs on the way out..........Hell I need luck getting my 2013's...I GOT CONNECTIONS LIKE WESTSIDE!!!

Last edited:
Sad part is they'll keep doing it as long as they sell out , they keep it like that cuz the newer Jordan's don't sell at all just hit outlets , like the branded 3's coming out with Nike air smh it's our fault for buying the HYPE OF JORDAN LOW QUALITY HIGHER PRICE WAY OF THE WORLD

OGs still going strong...I gotta cop the new ones next week tho...beater status

Last edited:
Passing off authorized knockoffs at a higher price tag.  No wonder it's so much easier for fakes to look exactly like the official joints nowadays.

In 3 years they'll drop again with 3M.  Pretty much turning me off from the brand.

Couldn't had been said any better. Pretty much sums up this whole release. Imagine if they pulled this fugazi ish in '04, people would have been rioting. Now JB is saying "bohica" to customers

FOR THE HOUSTON HEADS:

I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR FINISHLINE, BUT AS FAR AS FINISHLINE IS CONCERNED, THESE ARE LIMITED.

ONLY 4 FINISHLINES ARE GETTING THESE, WITH A TOTAL OF 13 SIZE. 10.5s BETWEEN THEM. 10.5 IS MY SIZE SO THAT'S ALL I CHECKED FOR AND ALSO HAPPENS TO BE THE MOST POPULAR SIZE AND USUALLY HAS THE MOST PAIRS. I'M ASSUMING THE OTHER SIZES HAVE SIMILAR NUMBERS.

GOOD LUCK.

FOR THE HOUSTON HEADS:
I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR FINISHLINE, BUT AS FAR AS FINISHLINE IS CONCERNED, THESE ARE LIMITED.
ONLY 4 FINISHLINES ARE GETTING THESE, WITH A TOTAL OF 13 SIZE. 10.5s BETWEEN THEM. 10.5 IS MY SIZE SO THAT'S ALL I CHECKED FOR AND ALSO HAPPENS TO BE THE MOST POPULAR SIZE AND USUALLY HAS THE MOST PAIRS. I'M ASSUMING THE OTHER SIZES HAVE SIMILAR NUMBERS.
GOOD LUCK.

I'M SOLID ON MY CONNECT... I AIN'T EVEN SWEATIN' THIS RELEASE. COPPIN' WITH RELATIVE EASE :smokin . GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW H-TOWN HEADS,THOUGH... THE 13's CAUSE ALMOST THE SAME MADNESS AS THE 11's OUT HERE! IN FACT, I'D SAY THAT THE 13'S ARE THE SECOND MOST POPULAR MODEL OUT HERE IN THE "H",NEXT TO THE 11'S. HOLLA!

CED B.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom