eek.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

Can't wait!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah, '01 Cements, it's one of the tough sizes in terms of expense.  I got an 11 for quite the arm and a leg, but it was worth it.  
Yeah the whole 3M debate, I remember that like it was yesterday.  Dudes were calling dudes gay just because they wanted 3M 
laugh.gif

I just hate how the 2010 mesh looks, it's crap compared to the '05's, serious.   I always say, if those 2010 Altitudes had 3M, they would have crushed the '05's, ten times over.  

It's not like we ask for too much, all we want is to keep the retro true to the OG.  

3M sets certain shoes and colorways off perfectly when executed properly, as you put it before, simply it looks better.  It makes the mesh pop.  Minor details like that are nice when you're dropping this kinda bread on sneakers.

For whatever reason, JB does the exact opposite on purpose as far as the OGs and retros are concerned.  It's almost as if that's the ace in the hole for them.  The second the brand begins to die, BAM.  Retro everything exactly the way the OGs were (including Nike Air).  It's not like a trained eye is going to confuse Retros with OGs.  In some cases, the subtle changes are welcome ones at least to me (Chicago X's, Obsidian XII's), but in other cases it just reeks of them cutting corners just because they know that the shoes will sell out regardless.  Should be interesting to see what the final product looks like with these.  I'm glad that I have an 04 pair on the way to compare this version to when it drops.

Maybe I can work on this seller some more on a pair of Black Cement III's.   Tried to get me for $575.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I think that sounds about right though.  Anything under 6 is good right now. 

Been trying to located the '04 Blk/Red 13's in a size 11, so that's gonna be a hunt for sure. 
Damn, was afraid of that
laugh.gif

Well if I'm going to pay a premium, at least it'll be for a quality product.  Plus there's nothing like the feeling of crossing your grails off your list.  I'll resume the hunt eventually.  Sad thing is when the teens see a Nike Air pair they think they're fakes.  The game has definitely changed.
grin.gif

You have me checking my tracking every second now bence23
laugh.gif

My pair needs to get here like yesterday!

Originally Posted by j o 19

NOTHING IS SAFE ANYMORE LOL.... JB PRETTY MUCH RETROS AND WILL RETRO EVERYTHING LOL... STUPID PART IS... THEY KEEP RETROING SHOES THEY ALREADY RETROED.. SMH
GOOD.
Nothing should be safe. Thank goodness that Gentry left.

Retro OD > 3 good retros a year

I know whats next JB is going to slap "Nike Air" and make people buy them again

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

what does 3m mean?

It's the nickname used to describe the reflective material you see on certain Jordans such as the tongue of the Vs or the side panels on some XIIIs for example. However, the actual material is called Scotchlite. 3M is the company who makes it worldwide ...I think over time 3M just got more commonly used because it was easier to type out.

I think it's therefore worth pointing out that Jordan Brand don't make the Scotchlite -they just import it in for use on their products. If 3M are making their material less bright these days then it's down to them.

Having said that, if you look at other products that use 3M Scotchlite nowadays it's still highly reflective and very bright -my belief is that JB probably now use the cheapest, lowest grade version of Scotchlite that 3M has to offer whereas back in the day they probably used the premium stuff.

At the end of the day, whether it's 3M making a less reflective material or JB buying a less reflective material -the result is the same, and (as always) it's the JB consumers who suffer with an inferior product that costs more money.
^^^^
Here you go SOLEFRESH.

Got a ds pair from 04 from my girl for my birthday last year. Yeah i got a great one. I'm still looking forward to these though. It's my favorite Jordan.

Unless something Changes..Which I hope to GOD is does........(Sorry to burst Bubble)

NO 3M on these at all.....

....NUFF SAID

My 04s are still DS but back in 04 I didnt have the bread to be buying multiples so gonna be grabbing 4 of these jawns.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Unless something Changes..Which I hope to GOD is does........(Sorry to burst Bubble)

NO 3M on these at all.....

....NUFF SAID

im passing and looking for a pair of 04s

Still have mine DS from 04 Might have to cop them. Trying to get out but they keep on pulling me back in. Wouldnt be mad if someone wanted my 04s though

looking forward to next year releases, but at the same time

wondering how much of a increase price will be smh....

Back
Top Bottom