AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Some people just let go of shoes because they simply don't like them anymore. lol.
I remember a couple years ago I was able to score a pair of OG's off craigslist of all places DS for $150. I saw the ad and was :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I was certain when I got there they were gonna be fake but much to my surprise they were as legit as could be. Asked the dude why he was selling so cheap and he said he wasn't into Jordans anymore and he was into Kobes now.

haha score for you. dude was an idiot for giving them to you that cheap lol. those deals always make your day.

As long as they have 3m m good.... leather tongue doesnt really matter to me coz
I keep em covered most of the tme plus i still got my 04 like most peeps here....
Might even try to restore the one i balled in... all creased up lool

Still have my 04 Pair.. Im in the process of bringing them back from the dead! Ha! Few scuffs.. suede is a little rough but nothing that cant be cured with some TLC.. will def have to double up on these! 

will be deciding come release ddate for these...o/t these 13 playoffs are so hard to find...

Air Jordan 13 Squadron Blue

air-jordan-13-squadron-blue_02.jpg

Via http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/08/09/air-jordan-13-retro-squadron-blue-2013/
mean.gif
 M G   
sick.gif
 M G   
mean.gif
 M G  
sick.gif
 M G

What is happening with the Jordan Brand with that colors lately?

A couple of days ago, I was able to get tthe 04's for 220Shipped, DS, with OG Box and Retro card..!.
glasses.gif
Whenever I want a shoe, especially if it's an older one, I just look at listings, and if they sit for a long time, I message the seller. They usually bite if it's a price around the ballpark of what they want.

^that's because people like to think they know the correct term. 3M is the company that manufactures the material known as Scotchlite not the material itself

Most are aware that 3M is the company and not the material.  It's just another one of those nicknames which has become easier to say.

As long as they have 3m m good.... leather tongue doesnt really matter to me coz
I keep em covered most of the tme plus i still got my 04 like most peeps here....
Might even try to restore the one i balled in... all creased up lool
Im grabbing these but my flints i got off here are creased like
mean.gif
 how can that be fixed?????

Im grabbing these but my flints i got off here are creased like :smh:  how can that be fixed?????

Shove tissue paper or cloth into the shoe until its packed, wet a separate cloth place it over the shoe and use an iron to take out the crease. I did it and it worked ever time. Just watch out for pebbled leather, it takes away that texture

Most are aware that 3M is the company and not the material.  It's just another one of those nicknames which has become easier to say.
in that case every cotton swab should be called a q-tip
Lol, not to turn this into a debate because I did lend credence to the point that you made but...

That's about the worst example that you could come up with.  You're trying to tell me that if you show a bunch of people a cotton swab and ask them what it is, a majority of the replies won't be "a q-tip" irregardless of the manufacturer?  Force of habit.  Simple as that.

It seems like something's in the air with this whole nickname thing, it's trickling into every single thread.  If people want to call the material by the company name rather than the technical term is it really THAT serious?

In any event...

Scotchlite, 3M...whatever you want to call it, they're not on these.  I guess we'll see what the final product looks like.  I think I still see a leather tongue as well.  Unfortunate for those who want these to be true to OG form.

he is correct though 3m is the brand name not the product so why say 3m? say reflective material cuz i dont care what brand they use as long as its reflective.

Apparently the point went over your head...

I've said my piece, don't want this turning into what the Black Cement IV & Black/Red VII's threads turned into.

since you find my cotton swab/q-tip inadequate, here is another. it's like calling gasoline by the company that sells it e.g. citgo or sunoco

Back
Top Bottom