AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

2004 prices are finally coming down a bit, not much but they are coming down.... :nerd:

Waiting for my moment.

Last edited:
yep...i had a clown stand on his higher price earlier this week after agreeing to sell them for a totally different price...

same thing happened too me . had and agreed price of 300. then dude is like i'm not sure if this is the best deal for me and quotes prices from flightclub of all places as too what he should be selling them for. told dude i'm good and godd luck moving them at those crazy prices

2004 prices are finally coming down a bit, not much but they are coming down.... :nerd:
Waiting for my moment.

i'm not seeing . dudes have went crazy with these re sell prices. :smh: at some of the prices i've seen dudes trying to sell almost 10 year old worn shoes at.

Last edited:
i'm not seeing . dudes have went crazy with these re sell prices. :smh: at some of the prices i've seen dudes trying to sell almost 10 year old worn shoes at.

It just takes patience. I was holding out for a pair of 2005 Flints when the 2010's were gonna release, picked up a pair months before, and then was able to score a second pair for around $240ish a week before the 2010's released.

The new retros are going to retail at $170 plus tax in CA, it will come out to around $184-185. If I can find an older retro or an OG, in the range of $250, why not.

I'll wait.

Patience people...PATIENCE.

Just like the 2005 Flints were easier to track down after the 2010s released, these will likely wind up the same.  I like what JB has done with all leather/non-mesh 13's (Playoffs in particular), but this new mesh they're using is crap to me.

Yessir. The leather 13's have been done very well, good quality, and the improved toe box was great.

But with the mesh ones, they struck out and missed.

Last edited:
I just copped the 05 bred XIII's for $205 shipped from the homie. NDS condition only worn 1 time. I'm good on these since the 05's will be better quality and have the 3m.

i'm not seeing . dudes have went crazy with these re sell prices.
mean.gif
at some of the prices i've seen dudes trying to sell almost 10 year old worn shoes at.
It just takes patience. I was holding out for a pair of 2005 Flints when the 2010's were gonna release, picked up a pair months before, and then was able to score a second pair for around $240ish a week before the 2010's released.

The new retros are going to retail at $170 plus tax in CA, it will come out to around $184-185. If I can find an older retro or an OG, in the range of $250, why not.

I'll wait.
Patience people...PATIENCE.

Just like the 2005 Flints were easier to track down after the 2010s released, these will likely wind up the same.  I like what JB has done with all leather/non-mesh 13's (Playoffs in particular), but this new mesh they're using is crap to me.
Yessir. The leather 13's have been done very well, good quality, and the improved toe box was great.

But with the mesh ones, they struck out and missed.
They give us one thing and take another away.
laugh.gif

Imagine these with the toebox that the 13's had in 2010 AND 3M.
smokin.gif

JB has indeed turned trolling into an art form.
laugh.gif

They give us one thing and take another away. :lol:

Imagine these with the toebox that the 13's had in 2010 AND 3M. :smokin

JB has indeed turned trolling into an art form. :lol:

I always say, and forever will, if those 2010 Altitudes had the 3M, they would have crushed the 2005 all leather Altitudes, hands down.

Potential went out the door.

I always say, and forever will, if those 2010 Altitudes had the 3M, they would have crushed the 2005 all leather Altitudes, hands down.
Potential went out the door.

yea i feel the same. loved the altitudes. i always thought damn imagine if it had 3m. always thought just the mesh was better than the leather upper :x

Gonna end up with these instead of the 04s for obvious reasons 

yep...i had a clown stand on his higher price earlier this week after agreeing to sell them for a totally different price...
:smh: :smh:  Don't you just hate that.....this one cat on eBay made me so mad I wanted to reach through my screen & snatch his damn soul up

talkin ehhh nah i can def get more why cant you just pay it bro :rolleyes

foh with that bs

Like I've been saying, these along with the white and red ones are the best colorway. Can't wait to get a pair again. Sold my vnds retros for 300 and haven't looked back.

My J23 app on my Iphone just gave me a notification that these are being released on the 1st of January. 

Still not sure about these . I keep saying "yea" or "no" and even "maybe" . This is definitely a shoe I have to see in person before purchasing even though they do look beautiful and are probably one of the (if not the best) XIII's imo .

Man how the hell is JB gonna put 3M on these Joker 3's next year but can't spring for it on the shoe that it looks amazing on and ripped off without it.

(video shows and talks about the 3M at 1:26, from what he says it sounds like the Crimson 3's will have 3M in the same places)

Man how the hell is JB gonna put 3M on these Joker 3's next year but can't spring for it on the shoe that it looks amazing on and ripped off without it.

(video shows and talks about the 3M at 1:26, from what he says it sounds like the Crimson 3's will have 3M in the same places)

Typical jb BS.... hopefully I can get a pair of '04s & '12s

Back
Top Bottom