AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

^Same here. Went home and came back and still no one. Just a few more hours though. Glad the hype isn't big on these in my town.

My local finishline did not get them SMH?? 
mean.gif

After seeing these at work today, I changed my mind. Easy pass, the dullness of the red ruined the shoes. I wouldn't even pay the 120 I would get them for with my employee discount. Granted it was kids sizes but how different can they be? Complete garbage.

Last edited:
These are going to be my workout/daily drivers.. If I can't cop at retail I'm going to be f**king tight. 170$ is already wild.

After seeing these at work today, I changed my mind. Easy pass, the dullness of the red ruined the shoes. I wouldn't even pay the 120 I would get them for with my employee discount. Granted it was kids sizes but how different can they be? Complete garbage.

Seriously ? They were that bad ? I was hoping the men's would look better In person to push me over that new material. Did you get to see some men's ?

Anyone here from Houston know what most store will be doing for this release. I know Finish Line in Memorial City is doing first come first serve. Footlocker and Champs in the same mall said they didn't know. Footaction in Plaza America (Sharpstown) said their doing first come first serve.
I would like to know this as well.

nerd.gif

2004 version for me.

Comparison pics have sold me.

The 2004 release takes a diarrhea dump on the 2013 version.

I know some folks may not have money to cop the 2004 on the resell market, but its an investment I'm willing to take.

If for whatever reason I strike out on these for retail (even though probably unlikely), ill start my search for the 04s. Paying more than retail for these would be a bad look.

Cherry 13s got me started in the game, and I been in love with the 13s ever since. Favorite Jordan above all others. Might need to double up on the 13 releases this year.

If for whatever reason I strike out on these for retail (even though probably unlikely), ill start my search for the 04s. Paying more than retail for these would be a bad look.
I hear you. Why pay over retail for these, without 3m, when you can pay over retail for 04s that have it? I know I'm gettin them regardless, just as a fan of the 13s, but I more than respect your logic.

I would like to know this as well.

:nerd:
I was wonderin about this too. My FTL said they were prolly doin tickets, then ended up sayin that they're doin FCFS. Looks like it may be back to that on a regular basis, but we'll see I guess.

BTW I'm not in Houston, just thought that info could possibly help you out. If I were you I'd call tomorrow. Especially if it's past the day when they'd normally do guaranteed tickets or raffles.

Last edited:
Got my ticket. Two other dudes showed up about half an hour before they handed them out. Pretty chill. Good luck to everyone trying to cop.

How Do I Get These 13's...The 04s Were My First Shoe...aint bought a pair of js in awhile i used to just go to the mall early...I've heard something about buying a ticket? Or Can I order them online?

Back
Top Bottom