AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

It's going to kill me, but I'm passing on em because I pre-ordered the Royal 1's 
frown.gif
eyes.gif

This move in the long run will be one if the smartest moves you've made in 2013. Trust.

Wow....that red doesn't even look red. I still have my OG, sorta, lol. I gotta convince my uncle into giving them back. I gave them to him after only 2 wears in 98.. Smh. And he never wore them. I'm thinking my second pair of Bred 11's should work because he always asked for my 11's, lol

Why are people acting like 04's are just easy to cop like it's a surplus laying around somewhere? Even if you're lucky enough to find an 04 XIII, there still aren't enough to go around for everyone. I'm happy you have a pair of 04's and they light up like xmas trees in pictures though. I'll personally be content with the 2013 model until they re-retro the shoe with 3M.

Wow....that red doesn't even look red. I still have my OG, sorta, lol. I gotta convince my uncle into giving them back. I gave them to him after only 2 wears in 98.. Smh. And he never wore them. I'm thinking my second pair of Bred 11's should work because he always asked for my 11's, lol
do it .

Kobe 8s are garbage lol nobody asked my opinion I know lol

Well that depends on what you appreciate about the shoe, but its like paying more for a 1998 car than a 2012 car at the lot with all the bell and whistles because the 2012 is a Toyota and the 1998 is a Mercedes. I was going to play basketball in these, and the Kobes are much better for that, and $40-$60 cheaper.

Come on people! Don't be afraid of the creases! Embrace them :tongue:

I say that the ORIGINAL 13's run true to size, but I remember by 2004 Retros running big. I has size 12 in both, my OGs fit proper by my 2004s were fitting like clown shoes :x . Don't know about these.

In pictures I can't tell if there is a difference between the red dye in the suede compared to the originals. Would have to see them side/side in person, but the red does look a little darker :smh:

Tired of this whole no 3m crying b/s. We knew about this months ago but now everyone wants to cry about it. Yes, I had a pair of 04s and loved them. Played ball in them and passed them to my cuz. Either you will cop them or you will pass on them. If you want 3m them save up and go cop a pair. Stop throwing dirt on the 2013 version and stop talking down on those who will cop these.

My man :smokin .

Last edited:
I always hated the way 13s crease though, the toe looks really bad in comparison with other kicks when the creasing kicks in.

This. always been a dealbreaker on these imo. love the silhouette but just cant mess with the leather. good luck to those trying to cop. still a sick shoe with or without 3m

wow first time in this thread because not copping, but learned from you guys that theres no 3m and that red looks HIDEOUS....so sad...just sad how JB is raping us in every which way they can.

Tired of this whole no 3m crying b/s. We knew about this months ago but now everyone wants to cry about it. Yes, I had a pair of 04s and loved them. Played ball in them and passed them to my cuz. Either you will cop them or you will pass on them. If you want 3m them save up and go cop a pair. Stop throwing dirt on the 2013 version and stop talking down on those who will cop these.
I agree

im lucky to be able to still have the 04's but if they were messed up I would cop the 2013's

im pretty sure everyone that is complaining about the 3m wil not be able to cop a ds pair of 04's

people on here complain about any and everything

I still have a DS pair of the 04s. The 04s have the 3M but the toe box creases bad like on other 04s and 05s retros. I have a pair of Flints and Wheats from that time and the creasing was pretty bad in the toe area of the shoes. The 2010 and 2011 dont have that problem. The only issue with the recent releases is the lack of 3M and color shades of the shoes. The flint grey was darker on 2010 than 05s. 05 Flints also had the bleeding problem. The 2011 Playoffs to me were close to the OG. I owned a pair of OG playoffs and the only difference I saw where the grey line under the shoes. OGs also had the creasing problem in the toes. I'm copping these 2013s since they're one of my Favorite XIIIs.

Last edited:
Most of the 04 pairs I've seen have bad toe creases. I never did care for 3M even on the Flints I balled with in jr high. Guess that's just me tho. Ready for these tho..

It's true the change of the material is the only thing keeping me thinking. At least if your taking away the 3M, give us some leather or something. I could live with that. Just not feeling that material, but I really like this colour way. I don't like to dip into the older models, you chancing with those. Some are unwearable, depending on how old. 9 years old starts to concern me. Like the he got game, ill grab those for sure. Nice leather, good solid CW !

Just called my local spots they said they find out tomorrow how this release is gonna happen .. i'm hoping fcfs

edit: ok i  lied fnl is the only one that don't know yet ftl & champs are doing raffles o well  i guess ill go in put my name in 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I can care less about the 3m. If I was that pressed for a 3m effect I could just spend 20 more dollars and get a custom Air Force 1 that's all reflected out. I'm grateful that Nike bringing these bad boys back out. The black and red combo on this shoe is what always made me a fan. It just looks hardbody. These are going to be fcfs in my area so I'm planning to be #1 in line

want 2 pairs of these, would be happy with one. here in oz one store is saying they wont be getting many pairs, thought this was a GR?

Back
Top Bottom