AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Good luck to you all copping. Be safe and aware if you out there camping. The sodium levels already building inside me for intentionally passing but that red ain't doing it for me. I hope you guys get a good pair. Despite my view on this version of the black red xiii this is still a classic and awesome looking shoe.

Like any Jordan brand release comes with hype, which leads to unnecessary foul play. Be safe! I'm passing on this release as well...good luck to all copping and bring on the pictures.

I live in deerfield beach Florida and foot locker and champs sport has 50 pairs each and no one has ask for them, I got a guaranteed ticket from both shop but gave one away but the manager says it might be sitting in shelves

Yup, I know of some Champs getting them that NO ONE knows about.

The best Blk/Red colorway on any Jordan IMO. Crazy how I still remember the OG release date despite being a kid at the time.

Last edited:
Seems like people dont like to take the chance overseas for these. Still sitting in oqium and basketmania

man, idk if these are worth $180 on NDC with tax. i want these purely off nostalgia but damn :smh:

Seems like people dont like to take the chance overseas for these. Still sitting in oqium and basketmania
had them in my cart but after doing the currency conversions decided it was too much... could probably get them from resellers after all the chaos for less/same.

man, idk if these are worth $180 on NDC with tax. i want these purely off nostalgia but damn
mean.gif
you be alright after that 6% cashback

Last edited:
anyone in the bay area looking for a pair of these? i won 3 pairs from raffles but i will only be grabbing a pair for myself. so there will be two leftover 

I'm waking up early to try and cop these online... hoping for the best but expecting the worst.. I guess the Foot Locker in my mall is doing it dirty now and some employee is selling pairs early for $240. The Champs in my mall already doesn't get releases for the same type of reason, so I guess Foot Locker is next... After that we'll only have Foot Action left, and they are known for holding pairs too.. Smh I need a new connect or something cuz its crazy around here (Melbourne FL). Hoping for luck tomorrow though as 13s are my favorite Jordan.

i won a pair at shoe palace in sf downtown and i wont be grabbing it, so look for the pair there after 12pm

I do bro, but I ain't local in the bay. You can send me a PayPal invoice if you want. I would really appreciate that !! I need an 11.5. !! What you think about that ?

Back
Top Bottom