AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Seriously the holding to cart process has to go. They have that and it's still a problem. Go back to first to checkout and let those that are slow cry about not being able to get them.

Pick up my pair at Roosevelt field.. Not to happy with the quality of these.. Couple of glue stains and a scuff mark of the back.. Looks like I'm sticking to my 04 pair
I got my pair at Roosevelt field also. What store did you go to ?

just got back from the mall, easy pick up. the quality is pretty good IMO.
Im still missing the 3M but what are youn going to do :\

i agree, the holding to cart process has to go
They should at least do it temporarily on major "hype" releases. It would mos def open up the site traffic......

1 hr and 36 minutes later....still cant get through to FNL. I was on the page at the release time exactly and got kicked off. 

Last edited:
Stopped at a local FTL earlier in the week. Associate tells me no raffle or anything. They were going to do first come first serve. Asked if they were opening early and he tells me no. So I'm here at the mall over an hour before opening and there is no one here. I'm screwed. I bet they did tickets early and now the shoes are gone. I might lose my mind on a manager when they open. You can't even believe what the stores tell you.

Stopped at a local FTL earlier in the week. Associate tells me no raffle or anything. They were going to do first come first serve. Asked if they were opening early and he tells me no. So I'm here at the mall over an hour before opening and there is no one here. I'm screwed. I bet they did tickets early and now the shoes are gone. I might lose my mind on a manager when they open. You can't even believe what the stores tell you.
they always false climim smh i dont even bother after missing out kuz of lies

Should have called last night... A lot can happen in a week. They chance their mind a lot when it comes to big releases.

FNL rubbing it in... Just got an email that says "where did you run off to?" Your products are waiting in your cart for you to check out!!!

NO SH!* SHERLOCK

No online success stories yet? Wow this is crazy. The leftover Playoff 11's/xmas money is in full force right now lol.

The woman at Finishline (in the mall) said they did a raffle and told me to check back at 10. So i'ma go check that out real quick. Good luck to everyone still trying to cop. 

Back
Top Bottom