AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

What's sad about these will be all over CL being use as trade bait for the Bred 11.

real talk, a member or 2 on here said that they were going to try to that...it ain't going to happen tho, unless theres a lot more added to the trade

I think im gonna give up if nothing changes by the hour. I still have my OG pair of these, I just wanted to retire them.

Hmm. I was able to get my sz 6 on Jimmy Jazz last night before they sold out...but I'm thinking about cancelling my order if my guy at FNL held a pair for me. I'm kinda getting tired of ordering these sneakers online and they take a billion years to arrive. Does anyone know how long it takes Jimmy Jazz to ship?

What's sad about these will be all over CL being use as trade bait for the Bred 11.
Trade these for blk/red's 11's?  Your crazy these are on par with the og 1's that just dropped. Horrible quality

Last edited:
Was almost salty as fuuckkkkkk. Almost overslept (like I said I would) thank God my girl called me to make sure I was up to go pick up my pair. Good luck to everyone and congrats on copping if you did. 

Also my first pair that the girl at Nike gave me had a brolic glue stain on the red, so everyone look before buying. Few other people had the same problem. 

Copped my wifey's 7Y off of Eastbay. Now I'm trying for an 8.5 for my homie who's deployed. Hurry the hell up Eastbay! I want to put my Gold membership into good use. Haha

Hmm. I was able to get my sz 6 on Jimmy Jazz last night before they sold out...but I'm thinking about cancelling my order if my guy at FNL held a pair for me. I'm kinda getting tired of ordering these sneakers online and they take a billion years to arrive. Does anyone know how long it takes Jimmy Jazz to ship?
They pretty quick....I'm in Philly and got it the next day. They ship out of NJ

Seriously the holding to cart process has to go. They have that and it's still a problem. Go back to first to checkout and let those that are slow cry about not being able to get them.

a friend of mine just msg me that he had a 2.5 hour wait on eastbay since 8am, went back to sleep and just woke up now and still have 40 min left on the counter :lol:

this **** is F**ed up :smh:

Watch Eastbay and FNL troll us all and say these have been sold out for a while 
laugh.gif

The hype on these was higher than I expected... I thought it was going to be the same before the Bred11 release like the Bred4 release... I guess the Bred11 release brought the hype up just like it did after the concord release last year.

don't see how people are surprised. jb knew what they were doing capitalizing
off the bred 11s by releasing the bred 13s to start the year. thats why they switched them with the black toe 13s last second..

didnt cop but I can imagine how crazy it must have been out there with all the new bred babies. just like the chicago 10 was insane because of the concord ones

Holding to cart process was created to screw less people over mid-checkout. Now it just screws people before checkout. Finishline still being ridiculous!

I'm just glad I'm at work working OT right now watching all these craziness... I get off 9am, let's see if FNL will be fixed by then.

Anyone seen any restocks on the slide with anything else?

I know I saw someone cop two pairs of the Chicago 1's. 

With the exception of getting lucky on the Motorboat re-up Christmas day, I haven't been able to cop via Eastbay since the Bred IV's. Things are definitely different than all of last year.

Back
Top Bottom