AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I'm at the finish line at the Westfield valley fair mall in San Jose. Does anybody know if they did a raffle. I was pretty sure they didnt, but one of the guys out asked me and it just made me question myself.
A FNL near me gave out tickets, but I'm at a different location.

I am just curious but are the people who are able to cop on Eastbay easily only the ones with a platinum or gold membership?

I'm at the finish line at the Westfield valley fair mall in San Jose. Does anybody know if they did a raffle. I was pretty sure they didnt, but one of the guys out asked me and it just made me question myself.

Not sure about FNL, but HOH gave out guaranteed tickets yesterday. Since there's ppl out there might as well wait.

And additional add to carts will become available. There's still hope for those that didn't get to scoop.

Mission accomplished. Not a bad cop, the worst part of the morning was waiting in line for 2 hours before the store opened. But even with everyone in front of me, and everyone behind me, everybody walked away with a pair. Now I'm off to work.

Eastbay just tweeted that checkout process will resume in 30 mins.
By then some pairs will have been removed from carts 
devil.gif

Go to work to pick up my pair and my manager tells me he sold them. Security forced him to do wristbands and he ended up selling all the pairs by accident. Never been so heated in my life, I almost quit on the spot.
Don't quit your job b/c of a pair of subpar retros, fam.  That's just ridiculous, although I'd be heated too if I really wanted them.  
laugh.gif

Finishline needs to let people cop, or else they gunna lose half there customer base. Already been sending precreased pairs, now they are on the **** list for server problems

I agree with you. I might need to venture out to an actual store for those. Online will be impossible. 
Same here with the He Got Games. I hate the stores man, especially being I've score most all my collection offline. After the debacle in lines for the Concords I said never again!!

I'm considering to drive to the mall and see how the lines look right now. Maybe I'll line up. FNL is FCFS so we'll see

Finishline needs to let people cop, or else they gunna lose half there customer base. Already been sending precreased pairs, now they are on the **** list for server problems

yea...thatll happen. nt is not the center of the universe.

Your an idiot if you think they'll lose customer base, as long as they sell Jordan's. morons like you will forever buy from me and if you don't get it, then continue to ***** and moan.

Nah fam it's not that crucial for them or this problem would have been addressed.

J Heads are only one part of their entire customer base. Albeit a very nice paying part of it, it isnt make or break for them. They make plenty from there other product sales.

The hype was most definitely real for these. Ninjas was trying cut when they saw 40 people lined up for 25 pair. I wasn't having it though. Only me n two girls spoke up. Lol People is some punk nowadays. We held our spot while everyone else just accepted it and took the L. Not me though. Lol

Last edited:
honestly, i aint even mad. seeing these reseller prices at 225 is reassuring. be able to cop for next to retail by the time the 5s come out. all these resellers will be scramblin to get their funds back up. (usually) happens every release. glad to know its the case with these. still would like to get em for retail right now though. lol

Back
Top Bottom