AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Why oh why do all the "gangsters" have small feet? F'd up story bro. These thugs are ballin, but they just HAVE to get shoes for retail or kill some one trying.

Disgusting.

I got my confirmation email from NDC this morning, but I was wondering if you get a confirm email does that mean your pair is locked in 100% or is it only 100% when you get the shipping email a couple days later? Anyone ever have a confirm email and get flaked on by NDC? Thanks guys.

should be fine...if youre worried, give them a call, i think their customer service line is open right now....just means they are preparing to ship out your order..

I got my confirmation email from NDC this morning, but I was wondering if you get a confirm email does that mean your pair is locked in 100% or is it only 100% when you get the shipping email a couple days later? Anyone ever have a confirm email and get flaked on by NDC? Thanks guys.
yes, you should be good, did you select 2day shipping or ground... by the way appreciate the link for the NB store You are the Man of the day.

NDC is really good when it comes down to getting the shoes. Since you got a email confirmation  , you're good to go .

A few months ago I would say no, now a days you should be fine. I'd say the chances your order goes through is 98-99%. Hope that helps.

My guess is if one of these problematic sites go up, they may all go up. Since EB, FTL, FA, Champs, etc. uses the same checkout/add to structure based server. I would suggest trying them all when time comes. Good luck!

Last edited:
I got word from a very close source that said the 3m is really on the 2013 XIII's ... he said Jordan Brand just has to turn it on at HQ and all of them will reflect. Be patient.
Probably the best post in this thread so far. 
glasses.gif

Maaaan do I have a story for you guys.

Dropped off my chairs at 1am last night at Bows and Arrows Berkeley. At the time there was 4 guys.
Came back around 5 so I could get some sleep in, 8 guys there. Me and my bud are 9th and 10th in line.
Bows only had 12 pairs available, which is the usual for what they get with these releases. Most people are just waiting in their cars so we don't really mind as long as we get our pairs.
Around 6:50, an ASAP Rocky looking dude comes through drinking lean publicly with another guy and his girlfriend, and then harasses the guy in line who had the sz9 on lock. He asks him, "you willing to die for these size 9s?"
Me and my friend are getting a little worried at this point. So 10 minutes later 2 old school lexuses come through on 22 inch rims or whatever. Guy pops out of the car and puts a Glock 17 to the guy with the sz9 on lock. Anyway, no one ended up getting shot but **** was it close.
Bows Opens and everyone is trying to rush the door completely out of order because of these ignorant ****heads.
The staff basically gives up and passes out 12 pieces of paper to whoever including the ASAP dude and his gangbanging friend.
All in all me and my friend didn't get ours after waiting in 35 degree weather for 5 hours.

TLDR:
Waited for 5 hours, guy in line almost got killed, same gangbangers take spots they didn't wait for.

**** this man.
wow, sorry to hear this. This is the reason I stick to releases online. If you missed out, there's always another release around the corner. 

Yeah I tried waiting in line once....then realized I ain't bout that life. There's no guarantee and a waste of time. Would try my luck online, if I don't cop, oh well, life goes on, just kicks at the end of the day

yes, you should be good, did you select 2day shipping or ground... by the way appreciate the link for the NB store You are the Man of the day.

Thanks to all for the input, I appreciate yall. And no problem for the link, the way Eastbay and FNL handled things this morning I'm glad I could help out all I can. Trying to sleep after not being able to cop online sucks. See you guys for the White Cement 3's and Royal 1's. I chose the default shipping, I'm thinking that's ground haha.

Last edited:
I'm no millionaire, but I earn enough to say waiting on line (not to be confused with the internet) for two hours simply is not worth my time from a $ standpoint. 

****, I wasted hours on the net today trying to cop.

Fortunately, I enjoy the hunt (when I prevail), haha. 

fyi to everyone since livestock/deadstock is located in canada you can get hit with customs fee

This is true. I have ordered from overseas on plenty of occasions and have yet to be hit with custom fees. Just ordered from SNS and was good. So hopefully I will avoid it this time around. Seems to be random as most ppl who were able to get the 11s from overseas did not report any custom fees but a few. The ones who did I believe had purchased multiple pair so their orders were like $400+. 

Ive ordered a good many times on Euro sites and never once charged custom fees. Last purchase was Stealth foams from Livestock and didnt get hit with a custom charge. Like you said seems to be random. Ive only ever ordered 1 pair though never more than one..

Fortunately I've been able to avoid customs fees ordering from the UK. I managed to secure two pairs of 11s from SH and didn't get hit (maybe I lucked out). I'm hoping this string of luck continues now that I secured a pair of 13s from ls.  

You can order everything on the livestock website and will never get charged a customs fee.
The US has a free trade agreement with Canada, make sure you do your homework before you misinform.

You can order everything on the livestock website and will never get charged a customs fee.
The US has a free trade agreement with Canada, make sure you do your homework before you misinform.
Ummm.....never said that you WOULD be hit with custom fees but a potential. Actually looking at all the posts regarding custom fees...no one ever said custom fees would apply but a potential. Please read my posts before you say 'misinform.' My posts were simply just my experience from ordering outside of the US. I was specifically stating that I had not been hit with custom fees. 

Clearly your posts could have just stated: [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]The US has a free trade agreement with Canada[/color]

Last edited:
my dude .. PM me your size .. if i can help you with what i have from this morning i will  ... thats a ******** story, these are JUST SHOES

for real .. hit me up .. or text me .. 414-699-8832 .. ill help you out we all just wanna have shoes, not risk lives etc

I love to see this what NT should be about.

Back
Top Bottom