AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

It's funny how people bash FNL SOOOO much, but are always the same one's who helps crash their servers and end up jumping with joy if their order goes through.

Anyways though, these online sites need to put a limit on how long an order can stay in someone's cart!!

fyi to everyone since livestock/deadstock is located in canada you can get hit with customs fee
This is true. I have ordered from overseas on plenty of occasions and have yet to be hit with custom fees. Just ordered from SNS and was good. So hopefully I will avoid it this time around. Seems to be random as most ppl who were able to get the 11s from overseas did not report any custom fees but a few. The ones who did I believe had purchased multiple pair so their orders were like $400+. 

Happy with my pair & also put together a nice fit with them. Hope everyone was able to cop

What 3rd world town y'all from?
Haha this place in Indiana. The releases are sporadic, like even the bred 11s weren't too bad but they had the biggest turnout, I was even able to get two pairs of the bred IVs with no hassle. I'd say the city but I don't want lurkers to make our lines hella long haha. But if anyone's ever looking for theyre size (mostly smaller sizes) in a new release then pm me. The thunders sat here and I have a feeling the fire red Vs (3M tongue) will also

Champs Sports ‏@champssports
@TheGronkMachine We have not sold out of any of the sizes yet, due to the current issue. #ChampsSports

very happy with my pick up would of copped another but $ is being saved for next months release
flash

no flash

This is true. I have ordered from overseas on plenty of occasions and have yet to be hit with custom fees. Just ordered from SNS and was good. So hopefully I will avoid it this time around. Seems to be random as most ppl who were able to get the 11s from overseas did not report any custom fees but a few. The ones who did I believe had purchased multiple pair so their orders were like $400+. 

Ive ordered a good many times on Euro sites and never once charged custom fees. Last purchase was Stealth foams from Livestock and didnt get hit with a custom charge. Like you said seems to be random. Ive only ever ordered 1 pair though never more than one..

Fortunately I've been able to avoid customs fees ordering from the UK. I managed to secure two pairs of 11s from SH and didn't get hit (maybe I lucked out). I'm hoping this string of luck continues now that I secured a pair of 13s from ls.  

went to go pick up my pair about an hour ago after winning the raffle here in Sac but decided to pass after seeing them in person. I know I said I was going to buy the 2013 ones no matter what cuz they were my favorite XIII but these shoes don't look right or feel right in my hands. oh well, I still have my ogs and retro pairs. Employee kept asking me are you sure you wanna pass lol....He goes "I going to ask the manager if I can have your pair since you aren't buying them." :lol:

It's funny how people bash FNL SOOOO much, but are always the same one's who helps crash their servers and end up jumping with joy if their order goes through.

Anyways though, these online sites need to put a limit on how long an order can stay in someone's cart!!I
I agree Ticketmaster does this when tickets for the big fights go on sale.  Once they're  in your cart you have  5 minutes to finish your order or you lose them.

Maaaan do I have a story for you guys.

Dropped off my chairs at 1am last night at Bows and Arrows Berkeley. At the time there was 4 guys.
Came back around 5 so I could get some sleep in, 8 guys there. Me and my bud are 9th and 10th in line.
Bows only had 12 pairs available, which is the usual for what they get with these releases. Most people are just waiting in their cars so we don't really mind as long as we get our pairs.
Around 6:50, an ASAP Rocky looking dude comes through drinking lean publicly with another guy and his girlfriend, and then harasses the guy in line who had the sz9 on lock. He asks him, "you willing to die for these size 9s?"
Me and my friend are getting a little worried at this point. So 10 minutes later 2 old school lexuses come through on 22 inch rims or whatever. Guy pops out of the car and puts a Glock 17 to the guy with the sz9 on lock. Anyway, no one ended up getting shot but **** was it close.
Bows Opens and everyone is trying to rush the door completely out of order because of these ignorant ****heads.
The staff basically gives up and passes out 12 pieces of paper to whoever including the ASAP dude and his gangbanging friend.
All in all me and my friend didn't get ours after waiting in 35 degree weather for 5 hours.

TLDR:
Waited for 5 hours, guy in line almost got killed, same gangbangers take spots they didn't wait for.

**** this man.

Back
Top Bottom