AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

If your gonna wait 13hrs for a shoe then why don't you just work those hours and pay the resale value....

If your a reseller then, eastbay is making you sweat for those dollars :lol:... LOOKING AT 3 WEBSITES FOR 13 HOURS??? :wow:

I knew there were smart ppls on nt. Kinda like those who drive 5 miles outta their way to save 3 cents a gallon.

I don't understand how you can checkout for other stuff but not these. Any guesses as to why?
Since we are able to access their website, their servers are not down. My guess was that the code tables associated with the link for the 13s was failing and was causing an error with the check out process (slowing it down and then further preventing others from being able to add pairs to their cart). I was assuming that their IT team is working on fixing the code tables so that it does not cause an endless loop which appears to be what was going on. Just a guess. 

Hard to believe this release caused more issues than the 11 release. 

Last edited:
I don't mind coppin more once they fix their ****. I hope I won't have to wake up in the middle of the night for it. 

Here's a video I took of the one I copped from a local store... for those who copped...did you guys notice the sticky smudges on your soles? (it's almost like there was a sticker on it and it was peeled off)

Last edited:
I don't mind coppin more once they fix their ****. I hope I won't have to wake up in the middle of the night for it. 

Here's a video I took of the one I copped from a local store... for those who copped...did you guys notice the sticky smudges on your soles?
If you mean on the black part ? Yes I did on Both pairs.

Here's a video I took of the one I copped from a local store... for those who copped...did you guys notice the sticky smudges on your soles?

Nice video, glad to see one video where the uploaded isn't trying to interview as a radio jockey.

Would anyone care for some 9's, some Cool Grey's, Olive's, perhaps some Kilroy's?? Maybe some 13's while they're still sitting on the shelf??? lol
roll.gif

Love being overseas for JB releases! Copped 2 pairs of Breds of 9.5, one for me and one for a friend! No line, no raffle, no waiting, just a straight walk in. As you can see, there was absolutely nobody in the store. Glad I get to avoid the mess back home and just pick em up here. Easiest cop I've had in a while! Bringin these back stateside!
happy.gif

Wait, eastbay is still unable to put these back on? What other sites have the same issue?

Eastbay ‏@Eastbay 7m ago
We appreciate the support and continued patience! We know how frustrating this day has been and will update as soon as all systems are a go!

Would anyone care for some 9's, some Cool Grey's, Olive's, perhaps some Kilroy's?? Maybe some 13's while they're still sitting on the shelf??? lol :rofl:

Love being overseas for JB releases! Copped 2 pairs of Breds of 9.5, one for me and one for a friend! No line, no raffle, no waiting, just a straight walk in. As you can see, there was absolutely nobody in the store. Glad I get to avoid the mess back home and just pick em up here. Easiest cop I've had in a while! Bringin these back stateside! :D

Ya notice how European JB Boxes don't have the MSRP stickers on the box labels.

Would anyone care for some 9's, some Cool Grey's, Olive's, perhaps some Kilroy's?? Maybe some 13's while they're still sitting on the shelf??? lol
roll.gif

Love being overseas for JB releases! Copped 2 pairs of Breds of 9.5, one for me and one for a friend! No line, no raffle, no waiting, just a straight walk in. As you can see, there was absolutely nobody in the store. Glad I get to avoid the mess back home and just pick em up here. Easiest cop I've had in a while! Bringin these back stateside!
happy.gif
Where's that at? You hit the gold mine! The bay was crazy today... good thing you copped yours! Congrats

I got thru champs this am. Trying to get a pair for my bro thru eastbay whenever they back up

JB re-releasing months later helps a little, but it doesnt stop people from buying off resellers in the days and weeks after the initial drop date. By the time JB restocks the shoes most resellers have already sold their inventory. These kids want to show off on Instagram TODAY and have the latest and greatest TODAY not 3 months from now.  Unless JB starts to announce when they will re-release and somehow builds confidence by having re-releases become standard procedure they only putting a small dent in the resell market.  The only way to curb reselling is to increase supply at drop date or restock no later than a week or two afterwards
That's true, I mean there will always be a reseller regardless but now at least most of us have patience and will cop whenever it does drop. I only cop the kicks that I like and if I don't get it well it was never meant to be but I just go on to the next kicks, Jordans aren't the only kicks I collect (air max,nike cortez,af1) I still have the tmac 1 and 2 original that's still in my closet but being on NT gives me more knowledge and learn from you guys young or old and appreciate yall

I've already put them on CL, I'm asking $200 and I'm letting ppl know of the glue lines.
If you consider me a reseller for making $13 that I wasted in gas then I guess I am :-/

wouldnt it be easier to just return it to the store? Wherever you bought them from will give you full value and wont give two craps about glue stains. Instead, you choose to put them on CL, in hopes of someone being ok with glue stains, than meet them somewhere, for $13? Thats ******ed.

go collect football cards.

Ya notice how European JB Boxes don't have the MSRP stickers on the box labels.
Where's that at? You hit the gold mine! The bay was crazy today... good thing you copped yours! Congrats
I'm in the Philippines. Don't know if these are European boxes but I'm assuming all overseas boxes don't come with the MSRP tags. My CG 11's didn't when I copped here back in 2010.

@cdang - Yah I've heard! A couple friends told me about the release back home. Crazyy

Back
Top Bottom