AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

If my pockets weren't hurt from Christmas I definitely would have copped. I regret trading my retros for the sliver when it came out.

In the midst of all this complaining about the lack of 3M don't you guys realize this makes this retro look closer to MJ's PE 13s as they didn't have 3M....Just an observation....
I'm not one to complain because I just enjoy having the shoe period, but I didnt know that about the PEs. I learned something new, makes my new XIIIs all the more special to me. Thanks

I already see the schemes that JB is plotting, Remember when everyone complained about the cement 3's should of had the Nike air in the back and guess what JB did? They gonna drop the cement 3's again but only this time you gotta cough up $200.00 for them kicks and now I have a feeling (please don't quote me on this it's just a hunch) But I have a feeling they will drop the bred 13's with the 3m on but with a hefty price maybe $200.00 and up but who knows I could be wrong though

I already see the schemes that JB is plotting, Remember when everyone complained about the cement 3's should of had the Nike air in the back and guess what JB did? They gonna drop the cement 3's again but only this time you gotta cough up $200.00 for them kicks and now I have a feeling (please don't quote me on this it's just a hunch) But I have a feeling they will drop the bred 13's with the 3m on but with a hefty price maybe $200.00 and up but who knows I could be wrong though

Thank you to everyone who posted pics and to those who referred me to the page where they posted their pics.

They look on point. Congrats to all of you . 

Don't think 3M is coming back. The NIKE AIR 3s are being marketed as the 25th Anniversary editions.
To my knowledge the 13 doesn't have a commemorative moment.

Good point and I think your on to something.     Hopefully this isn't the case though.
sick.gif

They may not have a commemorative moment,but I feel that just cause it's 2013 JB will be releasing a lot of these and maybe if hit us a with a new CW. 

I could be wrong, I'm just foreshadowing.

Back
Top Bottom