AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

man stores should start having 1-on-1 tournaments for these high demand releases to determine who gets a pair.  only the best ballers deserve the best jays.

look at the glue marks in that picture, makes the shoe look bad, they coulda found a better shoe to use for the pic.
I don't think they could have. From the looks of it they all have glue marks 
roll.gif

I think its part of the shoe, It's a new design feature JB is trying out!

man stores should start having 1-on-1 tournaments for these high demand releases to determine who gets a pair.  only the best ballers deserve the best jays.
Biased post is biased against old jacks. 

LOL, I'm 33, and can still run the court, but what about the OGs that've been rocking since day one? 

The pairs I got my hands on in person were flawless. Y'all making me worried about the pair getting delivered tomorrow from FNL.

Gotta feeling the FNL restock will be more hectic...especially with the Eastbay and family situation.

Just got mine from NBA shop :smokin

Wish the toe box "leather" was more consistent - anyone else's real smooth on one and not so much on the other?

Too bad the jumpman logo inside comes off easily. I've worn mine casually around 5 times

Just got mine from NBA shop :smokin

Wish the toe box "leather" was more consistent - anyone else's real smooth on one and not so much on the other?

My Chicago Xs are like this.

On a side note, did these (US pairs) not come with a size tag on the insole? I know the Raptor 7s didn't, so I am curious.

Back
Top Bottom